gramparon
I can't believe I could get this much tackle for under $20 from temu.com
tackle from Temu 4-20-23.jpg

troutdude
troutdude
Nice haul!

gramparon
gramparon
I am ready for Smallys and Wallys (y) Anyone with a boat want to do the same?

Reactions: troutdude
troutdude
troutdude
gramparon said:
I am ready for Smallys and Wallys (y) Anyone with a boat want to do the same?
My fishing buddy and I just made plans, to start our smallie fishing, on May 5th. I can hardly wait! I was out of commission, medically, for ALL of the season last year. He lives in Sweet Home, so we'll hit Foster or GP.

gramparon
gramparon
Don't forget the perch in Foster

troutdude
troutdude
gramparon said:
Don't forget the perch in Foster
Two years ago I watched my buddy catch 4 different species, with a single lure. I've NEVER seen anyone do that before! (Yes, I bought some of those lures for myself...LOL) He got smallies, a perch, a pike minnow, and a trout. I didn't know that there were any perch, in Foster, until that day.

gramparon
gramparon
Have you heard of Perch in Triangle?

kemfish
kemfish
Lots of little ones. I haven’t caught one larger than about 7”. Pull a wedding ring tipped with worm along the bottom in summer and you’ll have a hard time keeping them off

gramparon
gramparon
They have been in there for years. There must be some good ones.

Crayfishy
Crayfishy
gramparon said:
I can't believe I could get this much tackle for under $20 from temu.comView attachment 639880
That's a great looking haul, but I'm not really sure about buying tackle off of Temu, I've bought some stuff from it before, I even have stuff coming soon, but I just don't know about Temu Tackle, but with all that only $20, it's not a huge loss I guess, you just gave me an idea.

gramparon
gramparon
I haven't used the lures yet. I can't wait to try them. At these prices, I gotta try.

Reactions: DonF
D
DonF
Seem's some of the best lure's I ever had were really inexpensive but for whatever reason caught fish. Then now and then I splurge and get an expensive lure and strike out! Go figure!

gramparon
gramparon
I am not about spending money on tackle. In the last few years the price of tackle has sky rocketed up. I think the price has nothing to do with cost. They have figured out what the market will bare. Fisherman are suckers!

troutdude
troutdude
It’s a rare occasion that I buy new tackle. Because theirs lots of good old school tackle out there that’s tried and true. And cheap at garage sales and flea markets.

gramparon
gramparon
I'm liking TEMU. They are cheaper than garage sales. (y)

Crayfishy
Crayfishy
gramparon said:
I'm liking TEMU. They are cheaper than garage sales. (y)
They are pretty good, just impulse bought some random crap but the worst part is that it takes ~2-4 weeks just for your stuff to get there, drives me nuts.

gramparon
gramparon
Yes, that is a bit of a problem. Plan ahead.