I got a big one!!

W
waco
spark said:
Nice Fish!! I wanted to take the open seat though. Missed it. Maybe next time

You should had! I ended up going solo! And I always like company not only for company but for take good pics!
Thanks everybody!

A
agapeliving
Great Pictures! Man you had a fun day. Congrats

T
troutslayer48
beautiful Creek, beautiful fish! if you would like someone to hold that camera I have Tuesday Wednesday and Friday off ill buy lunch

C
ChezJfrey
Super job! I'm thinking when I grow up, I want to fly fish the steelhead like you do ;)

brandon4455
brandon4455
waco, were gunna have to toss flies at steelhead next season ;)

W
waco
alm21 said:
Congrats! Have you upgraded your setup? Don't think I recognize that nice Sage setup from posts of past.

you notice it? :shock: yeah I upgraded my set up and I can said now that whoever says that good named rods are the same as the cheap ones, is full of it!!

A
Airs98
Every time you go fishing you catch something incredible. They seem getting bigger and bigger. Good Job!

W
waco
Thanks guys! I worked really hard every time I'm out fishing!! I don't even stop to eat! is like I'm in a mission!

M
mahmichael
waco said:
Thanks guys! I worked really hard every time I'm out fishing!! I don't even stop to eat! is like I'm in a mission!

I do that too! but I go home empty handed! There might be something missing?!!:think:

:lol:

brandon4455
brandon4455
waco said:

im exactly the same way.. it's the steelhead virus.. :cool:

W
waco
mahmichael said:
I do that too! but I go home empty handed! There might be something missing?!!:think:

:lol:
That must be luck!!
I even loose some weight on summer after all day fishing and not a lot of eating!!