bagold53
wow I just hope it levels off around saturday

M
Modest_Man
Not sure I believe it.

hydroPlot.png

D
DrTheopolis
Ice or something must have messed with the gauge.

Casting Call
Casting Call
Wilson river for me Feb.18-19-20 Just as the water starts to drop. Mile post 19-21. Floating the jig from the dark side. Tony

E
eugene1
E
eugene1
Tony,

Nice avatar!

Casting Call
Casting Call
Sean! Glad you apoproved of the avatar. Tried to give it a darkside look. Altho I am better looking than Pat M. his jokes are much better than mine. Tony

M
mikeee2362
Modest_Man said:
Not sure I believe it.

hydroPlot.png
Where do you get this forcast info?
Also thanx for the link to the other site Casting Call...wax on...wax off

H
hydropsyche
Thanks MM I haven't come across this site yet. How accurate are the forecasts from your experience. I'm planning time off in March and we all know how unpredictable weather and river levels can be then.

M
Modest_Man
It varies. The extended forecast is always iffy, obviously. I only really look a day in advance.

hobster
hobster
Suislaw was 8 ft last night, at 12.3 now and predicted to hit 16 feet. Its been raining pretty hard and that snow has finally melted. Man the rivers will be a mad house when they drop!

1 nut in the water
Well the way I see it since the flow is over 12000cfs right now there is plenty of water for everyone to fish! No sense in waiting until it gets down to 2500 and have to compete with all the others.......
Plenty of water for all!!!!!
:D

M
mikeee2362
Thanx for the links guys!!

hobster
hobster
Slaw is blow out at 18 feet!! Unfishable for a while for sure. I know this is a Wilson river thread, but they are all rising like crazy.

D
DrTheopolis
They're talking bankfull on the Willy in OC by the weekend.