Help me choose a bait!

T
tomriker
i got a shipment today, this is part of it, the other is topsecret baits i can't post pics of :cool: which one of these should i tie on and throw first this weekend??

PhotoJun13110536AM.jpg

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
Large one: top right hand corner.

T
tomriker
good choice, that's what im leanin on, it's more than twice the size of the current popper i've been using the 2 weeks lol...on another rod i'll tie on the lipless crank... and then on my finess i'll throw on the rapala looking one... but then again.. there's the whopper plopper... i'll tie that one on too.. that leaves one extra rod for you TD :dance:

C
catfishman89
Were the senkos at?

Reactions: Throbbit _Shane
T
tomriker
Don't own a single worm and don't plan on it

B
Bassdad54
I think your fish will take any of the above...

T
TTFishon
Whopper plopper!!!!

T
tomriker
i tied on the plopper and the big boy popper

R
ryan808
never mind which bait, just do what I do, get a rod for each one :lol:

T
tomriker
the WHOPPER PLOPPER struck first
PhotoJun1391329PM.jpg
she would a been a chunk if she wasn't spawned out already! funny sorry about lastnight too, I was slummin' it from the shore becasue I have just been drivin down after work to fish a little bit and my second cast of the plopper it got SNAGGED and was NOT coming OFF.. i was soo annoyed, but hey! i had another rod so i figured i'd fish that for awhile then figure out what to do with the plopper, because i wasn't about to lose it on the first night! so on my second cast with my giant popper(topright one in first post picture) i made the most unglodly birds nest! that never happens! so.. ended up just cutting it and and am going to have to respool:mad::mad::mad: SO I then proceded to strip down to my undies (sorry for the visual..) and go in after my plopper! lucky the waters 64 degrees so it wasn't all that bad, super annoyed after i got it i continued to fish for another few casts then caught the above fish.

T
TTFishon
Nice! I gotta get me one of those.

I went to Dave's after work for some top water action but the fish weren't havin it. lol

T
Throbbit _Shane
TTFishon said:
Nice! I gotta get me one of those.

I went to Dave's after work for some top water action but the fish weren't havin it. lol

Should of thrown the senko! LOL :D

T
TTFishon
Throbbit _Shane said:
Should of thrown the senko! LOL :D

After throwing top water in all corners of the pond I tried the BOC and still didn't get any action. Not even a nibble. lol

T
Throbbit _Shane
Get some baby bass color Senkos. That was the ticket the other night.

I also broke my first fish off on that white tube i was using at the umpqua.

T
tomriker
Topwater was nuts at my place, just got in! Fishe from 8-1130 or so... I'll post some pics in the morning.. The guy I was with caught 1 fish at around 1120 lol i convinced him he needs to order a whopper plopper :D

troutdude
troutdude
Nice. Looks like the chuggers n' popper I'll bring along, may work as well. I've almost always nailed fish with 'em, on the Long Tom (and other places).