Fly rod fish!

T
Troutier Bassier
Yohan said:
obviously!

BTW... T/B nice work, but you would look cooler without the electrical tape and painting tape (i'm laughing even typing that)... but i'll give you a break because you're 13. Go get em!

Its actually rod grip. :) hahaha Thanks!

R
RIVERFISHER
sts slayer said:
hay im a 13 year old kid having a joke with my buddy

If hes your friend then sorry i said anything.. just didn't think its right razzing someone is all. to be honest you didn't need to call names though but i guess that just shows your age. all you had to say was hey we are friends and im flicking him sh** .. i woulda sayed sorry and left it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
troutdude
troutdude
Troutier Bassier said:
If Ivan would have tied that fly, I would have said "my friend Ivan tied that fly"
You wouldn't know buddy! You weren't even there! and this isn't the time I went with you! Its a different time!

I wouldn't go fishing w/ them again, if that's the way that they're going to treat you.

Nice job buddy...both catching that fish and in standing your groung!

L
lilsalmon
Good job TB!!!! Nothing better than a fish on a fly. Just think of those fisherpeople that have spent hundreds on their "stuff" and don't have an awesome picture to show like you do.......nice rod

S
sts slayer
hay riverfisher im really sorry man its just that my parents just got devorced and things are a little on edge but you have my honest apologie

M
Moe
Nice fish man!

troutdude
troutdude
Hey TB, is that a TFO rod you were using?

brandon4455
brandon4455
troutdude said:
Hey TB, is that a TFO rod you were using?

chuck norris taught george to only use lamiglas.

T
Troutier Bassier
Nope, Lamiglas G200 fly.

brandon4455
brandon4455
G
GDBrown
Hey, TB, great job trying something new and being successful! The picture is good evidence and I like that, only you really need to smile more! Most of us get axcited as h#$$ when we catch a fish with new gear, Lighten up and smile more life only gets better.

Congrates again with success,

GD

P
Phil_Bud
Nice fish bud especially on a fly u tied urself...GOOD STUFF. The negative comments can get frustrating sometimes I know. But it seems to work out better on this website if u just take the negative stuff people say and learn from it...a lot of people are very well educated on what they fish for here in Oregon which is great... so they gotta say somthing if they see something that is wrong...you'll..it's cool you found this website at such a young age...AWESOME FISH ABOVE ALL THOUGH...KEEP IT UP!

B
Bad Tuna
Nice job on the trout! Curiosity got me, so who really tied the fly? Lol

O
OutdoorsTeen
Nice fish! I am 13 too! And i call my friends names that would make a sailor blush. But we're just messing around.
Back to the fish. Nice. I have never really got into flyfishing. Just couldnt cast it good.

C
capblack
tb, you didn't put that tape on the handle my friend put it on there for you!! lol!! who cares who tied the fly, or where you got it from or the materials. i wish i could catch one on the fly!! im 34 and the only thing ive ever caught with the fly is.. well.. never mind that, nice job!!

B
Bad Tuna
Wow, with all these whoppers I'm starting to feel sorry for the kid! Lol

F
fishingfreak
Nice Job Buddy! Who cares if they are stocked trout, if they are there I will catchem! I can't wait to start tying and catching them on my own flies and egg patterns! Maybe Tomorrow!

L
LazyAngler
Winter fishing = Stocked Trout if you don't have the cash for your tags.

Winter fishing = Stocked Trout if you don't have the cash for your tags.

Nice catch dude. Don't let these guys fool you. They all hit the stocked ponds during the week when they can. A fish is fun to catch no matter where he came from. Wild caught just make it that much better. If you're out here to compete with people who get hung up on fishing theory then you're probably not gonna love it as much as you should.