Fishing 9/29

F
FishLife89
Just wanted to know from other members with all this nasty weather is anybody fishing tomorrow which is Sunday 9/29? My buddy and I want to fish but don't know where we'd be fishing out of a boat so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Best,
Cam

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
FishLife89 said:
Just wanted to know from other members with all this nasty weather is anybody fishing tomorrow which is Sunday 9/29? My buddy and I want to fish but don't know where we'd be fishing out of a boat so any suggestions would be appreciated!

Best,
Cam

I don't know were to go but stay away from Florence, NOAA posted this hourly wind prediction, no thanks:

F
FishLife89
rogerdodger said:
I don't know were to go but stay away from Florence, NOAA posted this hourly wind prediction, no thanks:

Yeah forget that ha. I just am eager to catch a fish haven't the last four trips it's driving me nuts

R
rum runner
we r braving the slaw tomorrow lots of water good tide **** weather... should be good numbers of fish pushing up

S
SmallStreams
All the north coast rivers were blown out before daylight Saturday. Chocolate is for eating, not fishing!

F
FishLife89
Didn't end up going couldn't get myself to do it :( will be back at it this week though can't wait for this "bad" weather to be over with. For those that did fish it'd be cool to hear how you did.