Does anyone have a map of the holes on the Sandy?

pinkygonzales
pinkygonzales
Obviously I'm new around here. I've heard about Naked Lady Hole at Oxbow, and others, but have no idea where or how to find them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

-Noob

M
mgdguy
I doubt anyone does because they change with every season/flood.

And the naked lady hole is only known to the people who have 'experienced' it by name first hand :shock: :lol: The funny thing is she's down there all the time. We JUST missed her yesterday, passing her on our way out. :dance:

M
mgdguy
PM sent :)

S
steelhead_slayer
I'm going to try the river for my first time this weekend. Hopefully I can get some of this information as well :pray: Thanks for posting this thread, and good luck this year

W
waco
Sometimes amazes me what people ask!! When I started fishing no body told me or showed me any hole! I always got up in the morning and hike along the river and find holes by my self!! And believe me I found a lot of good spots to fish!!! In the other side, is diferent when just happen to be on an area that you dont know and want to catch some fish, if I know I would help!! Btw not very long ago someone here said where the naked last hole is DO some research in the forum and you will find more that you want to know!! Good luck
Steelhead slayer I wish I know the sandy a little better and I would be glad to help you!!

S
steelhead_slayer
Thank you waco I appreciate that, and hope I can help you with some advice in the future.

A
alm21
Buy this book, Fishing in Oregon The Complete Oregon Fishing Guide. This will get you pointed in the right direction for the Sandy and many other bodies of water in Oregon. $20 is money well spent on this book. You can find it at many/most fishing equipment retailers too.
http://www.amazon.com/Fishing-Oregon-Complete-Guide/dp/0916473155