Busted!

hobster
hobster
Thats me on the front page of the Register Gaurd today fly fishing and i was suppossed to be working. Doh! I'll tell everyone it was taken on sunday:lol:

J
JeannaJigs
hobster said:
Thats me on the front page of the Register Gaurd today fly fishing and i was suppossed to be working. Doh! I'll tell everyone it was taken on sunday:lol:

I have learned it to be absolutely key to be as inconspicuous as possible when I went fishing on sick days etc. got to the point that my previous employer would drive by my house to make sure my boat was parked.

E
eugene1
JeannaJigs said:
I have learned it to be absolutely key to be as inconspicuous as possible when I went fishing on sick days etc. got to the point that my previous employer would drive by my house to make sure my boat was parked.

LOL, you need a garage.

hobster
hobster
JeannaJigs said:

Yeah, i guess it was kinda dumb to give my name. Oh well, live and learn. It is a cool picture though.

Last edited:
E
eugene1
can you post a link to the pic? I don't get the paper.

D
DYJ
It's a very cool picture! I saw it this morning. How they caught the line in action, the fly right above and you just letting go of the line. I'd cut it out and stick it on the fridge!

hobster
hobster
DYJ said:
It's a very cool picture! I saw it this morning. How they caught the line in action, the fly right above and you just letting go of the line. I'd cut it out and stick it on the fridge!

I was pretty pleased with it myself. It does look super cool the way the line looks and everything, i've always loved pictures of fly fishing. What a beautiful sport.
I looked at the Reg Guard website and didn't see the pic, otherwise i'd post a link. Things worked out with work by the way.

F
FlyBum
I gave up trying to dodge around it, our Production Manager calls my sick days, "River Dayz" :)

D
DYJ
hobster said:
i've always loved pictures of fly fishing. What a beautiful sport.

I'll admit it's easier to look at then me hucking my drift gear up river :lol:

Several years back I had a picture in the paper for a rock crawler off road compitition I competed in. My wife emiled the author who gave her the photograghers email, who gladley sent her a high res. digital copy of the picture.... she then framed it with the artical. which made great wall decor in my man cave.

Kevin Clark was your photographer.... just an idea;)

hobster
hobster
DYJ said:
I'll admit it's easier to look at then me hucking my drift gear up river :lol:

Several years back I had a picture in the paper for a rock crawler off road compitition I competed in. My wife emiled the author who gave her the photograghers email, who gladley sent her a high res. digital copy of the picture.... she then framed it with the artical. which made great wall decor in my man cave.

Kevin Clark was your photographer.... just an idea;)

Hey thats a great idea! Thanks a lot for the tip. I'll get on that asap, it would be awesome to get that pic framed. I'll probably never have another chance at such a quality shot.