3 days with 2 guides

A
alm21
idahojeff said:
Great videos and pics! Thanks for sharing! I appreciate it!
Thanks and thanks for watching'em!

So, I thought I was done with this thread but while staying with Ed on the trip, we ate batter fried salmon two of the three nights and it was awesome. We rarely fry food in our house but I had to give this a go when I got home. It was an absolute hit with the family! To wrap it up, Pride of the West batter fried (olive oil) Nestucca salmon nuggets. So GOOD!!!

IMG_0581.jpg

IMG_0582.jpg

O
osmosis
Nothin wrong with some salmon fish n chips!

C
chrishophoto
Beautiful fish! Such a shame you didn't dispatch it in a more honorable manner. Sorry man, I'm not cool with your style.
:confused:
-C

alm21 said:
I had an opportunity to hire Ed Fast and Alan Goering for a three day trip with some guests of mine on the Nestucca River. It was a great experience to spend time with these guys and watch some people get into some great fishing. I've gathered photos and video from the trip that I will post to this thread but it's going to take me a bit. My Flip is giving me a hard time so I have some video I haven't been able to get off of it. As a teaser, here's a vid of the first fish on the first day in the first hole... (BTW, I'm a novice at making vids so take it for what it's worth).

NOTE: When we got to this hole, there was a boat anchored at the top of it. Ed asked if they were going to be there for a while and they said "yes". So Ed asked if we could fish under them and they said "yes". At 4:10 in the vid, you'll hear the guys above us change their mind. :D

A BIG THANK YOU TO ED AND ALAN FOR SHOWING MY GUESTS A GREAT TIME!!!!

***MORE TO COME***

S
steelhead_slayer
I think it's a great technique, but at the same time I can understand why your not a fan

C
collegekidusa
Respect My Authoritie!!! :cool: