you tube help?

T

Thuggin4Life

Anyone know how to upload a video to youtube? I made and account and uploaded the video twice and both videos say they are uploaded but its shows the thinking/busy circle and says it is processing and when i try to view the video it say it needs to be processed first to be able to view it. Any one know how long it takes or this this not normal? Or can someload the video for me or something I want to post it on here.

M

metalfisher76

Anyone know how to upload a video to youtube? I made and account and uploaded the video twice and both videos say they are uploaded but its shows the thinking/busy circle and says it is processing and when i try to view the video it say it needs to be processed first to be able to view it. Any one know how long it takes or this this not normal? Or can someload the video for me or something I want to post it on here.

All depends on how long it is and what`s on it. If you used yer own music there`s a good chance it(music) will be denied and you won`t have sound. You gotta use the audio swap from youtube and they don`t have much for my style, you might have better options.

Admin

Admin

Admin
you tube has limitations - your video should be no longer than 10 mnts. After you uploaded your video to UT, they will process it from 1 min to 1 hour depending on the length of the video. If you would post the link to your YOuTube channel it would be easier to figure out what's going wrong there ;)

M

Michael

yeah, A couple rules with YouTube... can't be longer than 10 minutes. If it's an original home movie or somerthing like that, then it will be available anywhere from a an hour after upload to several hours after upload. If it's a video you put together.. like a slide show or an instructional video, and you used commercial music anywhere in it, then it has to go through "customs" for copyright purposes and might not make it online.

giive it til tomorrow and check back and it should be up and ready to go is my guess. I've had video's that took over 12 hours before they were up and viewable.

T

Thuggin4Life

Thanks for trying to help i was to the point of emailing the video and having someone else add it for me. It was about 15MB and less than one minute. I made my account. Then uploaded video straight form the desktop where I put the video when i took it off my camera. After several hours and a second try at loading I tried the forums but don't understand computer mumbo jumbo. I ended up erasing both videos even though they said upload complete but there were processing and if I tried to watch the video it said I couldn't until they processed. So anyways I deleted both videos and tried again and it loaded just fine withing a minute. So here it is

M

metalfisher76

Thanks for trying to help i was to the point of emailing the video and having someone else add it for me. It was about 15MB and less than one minute. I made my account. Then uploaded video straight form the desktop where I put the video when i took it off my camera. After several hours and a second try at loading I tried the forums but don't understand computer mumbo jumbo. I ended up erasing both videos even though they said upload complete but there were processing and if I tried to watch the video it said I couldn't until they processed. So anyways I deleted both videos and tried again and it loaded just fine withing a minute. So here it is

WOW, rough! Youtube prbly had lots of action when ya 1st tried.

Top Bottom