You just might be a redneck if...

Gunga
Gunga
Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats. The water they got those out of looks muddy and nasty.

troutdude
troutdude
youngfishtyler said:
Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats. The water they got those out of looks muddy and nasty.

I don't think that you are OFF topic. The article is about noodling cats after all. But, I'm not quite sure what you meant by:

"Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats."

I think maybe a word or two is missing?

Gunga
Gunga
troutdude said:
I don't think that you are OFF topic. The article is about noodling cats after all. But, I'm not quite sure what you meant by:

"Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats."

I think maybe a word or two is missing?

:lol: sorry about that, what i meant i was i hope they didn't eat those cats.

troutdude
troutdude
No biggie.

I'm pretty sure that the whole reason for noodling, is to eat the fish. IDK if they release any.

Gunga
Gunga
I wouldn't eat them. From looking at the water they live in they would most likely taste like mud.

troutdude
troutdude
It's been a long while, since I've munched on Oregon cats. But as I recall, they also tasted a bit muddy. The water that they inhabit is usually pretty gnarly (slow, muddy, farm chemicals, etc. LOL).

Gunga
Gunga
troutdude said:
It's been a long while, since I've munched on Oregon cats. But as I recall, they also tasted a bit muddy. The water that they inhabit is usually pretty gnarly (slow, muddy, farm chemicals, etc. LOL).

Same here.

S
Subacca
Thats why they deep fry the hell out of it. Everything tastes better deep fried, even muddy cats