You just might be a redneck if...

Gunga
Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats. The water they got those out of looks muddy and nasty.

troutdude
Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats. The water they got those out of looks muddy and nasty.

I don't think that you are OFF topic. The article is about noodling cats after all. But, I'm not quite sure what you meant by:

"Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats."

I think maybe a word or two is missing?

Gunga
I don't think that you are OFF topic. The article is about noodling cats after all. But, I'm not quite sure what you meant by:

"Sorry to go off topic but i hope they didn't those cats."

I think maybe a word or two is missing?

:lol: sorry about that, what i meant i was i hope they didn't eat those cats.

troutdude
No biggie.

I'm pretty sure that the whole reason for noodling, is to eat the fish. IDK if they release any.

Gunga
I wouldn't eat them. From looking at the water they live in they would most likely taste like mud.

troutdude
It's been a long while, since I've munched on Oregon cats. But as I recall, they also tasted a bit muddy. The water that they inhabit is usually pretty gnarly (slow, muddy, farm chemicals, etc. LOL).

Gunga
It's been a long while, since I've munched on Oregon cats. But as I recall, they also tasted a bit muddy. The water that they inhabit is usually pretty gnarly (slow, muddy, farm chemicals, etc. LOL).

Same here.

S
Subacca
Thats why they deep fry the hell out of it. Everything tastes better deep fried, even muddy cats