Yesterday

M
Merle
Yesterday my Brother Neal and I took our Step-Father Bob fishing on the North Fork.
We had a great time, trolling a wedding Ring with a small chunk of night crawler.
We caught our limits in about 3 hours

Last edited:
D
DrTheopolis
Kudos for teaching Bob how to fish.

Now, if you can just teach him how to dress to fish, you're $$$$.

Chromatose
Chromatose
Good job getting out on the water and from what it looks like doing some catching as well..................As far as a dress code goes, Well it could always be worse.

manfishinginthong.png

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Merle, great job getting all of you out there and getting into fish! :D :clap:
Chrome...nope, not gonna say a thing about flossing...:wall: :shy:

Chromatose
Chromatose
hehehe

M
Moe
If I saw that that guy when I show up on the river I'd turn right around and go home lol

T
TimberTodd
That is all kinds of wrong

H
HereFishy
C'mon guys. We've all fished wearing nothing but an ass-less banana hammock. Lets not be too judgemental. I find that it really helps me become one with the water. Not to mention, NO TAN LINES!! WOOT!! Honestly.. I hope that guy lost a bet..

B
Bswe22
Looks like one of those Walmart shoppers in the ocean..... Lol.....I'm with Moe, if I saw him on the river, I'd go home or move to a different river...lol

T
troutmasta
HereFishy said:
C'mon guys. We've all fished wearing nothing but an ass-less banana hammock. Lets not be too judgemental. I find that it really helps me become one with the water. Not to mention, NO TAN LINES!! WOOT!! Honestly.. I hope that guy lost a bet..

I do everything in an a_ _ less bannana hammock.

nice limits though. There is nothing like the smile of death on string.

M
Moe
I've fished with nothing but a sock on my important parts before lol. Went for a swim but when I got out my friend hid my clothes so that we go home early. I told him that wasn't gonna stop me and kept right on fishing lmao

J
JeannaJigs
Chromatose said:
Good job getting out on the water and from what it looks like doing some catching as well..................As far as a dress code goes, Well it could always be worse.

manfishinginthong.png

Is that Eamon? :think: Flossing with banana hammocks should be illegal. Period.

R
radiation
I've never seen a fishing creel with straps that color before! :shy: