Yes or No?

B

bassman503

Is it worth for me to go to Bonneville tomorrow for some shad? I'd like to catch more than 5 xD. I need a direct answer please xD. so yes or no?

T

The Nothing

I dunno, is it worth it to you?

FWIW, one of my coworkers will be there....

P

PDXKush

Was there today. Very slow but we hooked into a pretty Chinook and A Monster 7-8 foot oversized Sturgeon on a small dick nite lol. Craziest fight ever. Monster jumped out of the water 3 times before breaking her off. As for shad. They are there so good luck. We plucked a total of 6 in 7 hours :-(

F

FishSchooler

One other member said he hooked well over 20 and landed 12 in 2 hours...

P

PDXKush

Ya. I saw some people landing a bunch. I guess my boat had bad juju

P

plunkme

i went today got about 20 probably lost another 20 in 5 hrs but its really up to you if you hit the right drift you can catch a lot more i know someone who got about 122 in 8 hrs so it just depends

oh BTW i also hooked a few juvenile chinooks those were fiesty

Last edited:
B

bassman503

i went today got about 20 probably lost another 20 in 5 hrs but its really up to you if you hit the right drift you can catch a lot more i know someone who got about 122 in 8 hrs so it just depends

oh BTW i also hooked a few juvenile chinooks those were fiesty

Dangg 122? whoa. i dont have 8hrs to fish but i guess its worth it. its jus hard to convince my dad to take me(im only 14)

Chromatose

Chromatose

Dangg 122? whoa. i dont have 8hrs to fish but i guess its worth it. its jus hard to convince my dad to take me(im only 14)

Great to read your dragging your pops out. As to the convincing, just tell him you herd that 122 fish can be caught. Any time a person can spend on the water fishing is well worth it IMO.

Have a good time!!!

B

bassman503

Great to read your dragging your pops out. As to the convincing, just tell him you herd that 122 fish can be caught. Any time a person can spend on the water fishing is well worth it IMO.

Have a good time!!!

Well my dad is the type where he has to see it to believe it, but i'm pretty sure i can convinve him now with all your guys' reports.:D

F

FishSchooler

Show him this...

Show him this...

This'll work probably. That's only 1 third of it cause the other 2 thirds are getting cleaned/gutted :shock: Very bloody and slimy business

DSC_9346.jpg

B

bassman503

This'll work probably. That's only 1 third of it cause the other 2 thirds are getting cleaned/gutted :shock: Very bloody and slimy business

DSC_9346.jpg

K Thanks very much dude xD. Were these caught at Bonne?

F

FishSchooler

Errrm... kinda... I guess a mile away downstream, where the flows arent flowing 1000 mph. Caught from a boat with one man, one rod, and 8 hrs. Too bad it wasn't me though, was my dad's collegue/friend. We may even go out with him! :dance:

B

bassman503

Errrm... kinda... I guess a mile away downstream, where the flows arent flowing 1000 mph. Caught from a boat with one man, one rod, and 8 hrs. Too bad it wasn't me though, was my dad's collegue/friend. We may even go out with him! :dance:

Oh I c. I've never fished from a boat before. Sounds awesomee

F

FishSchooler

And he said that he released all the small ones.

T

Troutier Bassier

Boat fishing for Shad is Awesome.
There Is a Shad Spot by Where I Live. Its the Same rig for salmon Plunking from a boat but you just use Dicknites. Drop it down and BackBounce it. You can Either keep Backbouncing or Put it in ur rod holder and have a Root beer. :)

Top Bottom