lilsalmon
:yay::yay::yay: Yay Jeanna!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

brandon4455
brandon4455
yay!! :clap:

J
JeannaJigs
:D Jeanna got a new job!!! Woot woot! Lol

Time to get adjusted to the 04:00-13:30 shift!!

Reactions: lilsalmon
B
BobbiDollPDX
YaY Indeed!

dance.gifdreadlocks.gifmexican.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-transformer.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-handsup.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-cyclop.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-alien1.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-fast.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-hat.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-hero.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-hidden.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-inlove.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-emu.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-joy.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-leftleftrightright.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-emu.gifbanana.gifdance.gifdreadlocks.gifmexican.gif

J
JeannaJigs
That's a ton of bananas!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
BobbiDollPDX said:
YaY Indeed!

dance.gifdreadlocks.gifmexican.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-transformer.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-handsup.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-cyclop.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-alien1.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-fast.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-hat.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-hero.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-hidden.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-inlove.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-emu.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-joy.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-leftleftrightright.gifwww.MessenTools.com-Frutas-emu.gifbanana.gifdance.gifdreadlocks.gifmexican.gif

yaY potassium!! LOL that is a crap ton on dancing bananas

T
the_intimidator03
Grats on the new job. and bobbi.... holy banana's

G
GDBrown
Congrats on the new job. Just think of the shift as not having to go to bed to get up early for FISHING!!! Truth is you'll like it because all the politicking goes home at 5.

J
JeannaJigs
I'm super stoked on the shift. Used to work 5-1 and it was great having the rest ofthe day to do stuff especially during the summer! Hello weekday fishing!

B
bigsteel
excellent news jeanna im glad you found something you like

M
metalfisher76
Noyce! This lil addiction requires feeding:) O, peeps gotta eat too....

M
markasd
Congratulation Jeana.. that's awesome.

J
JeannaJigs
Thanks :) if any of you end up in the riverbend ER, say hi lol, and don't worry, I'm good at my job

L
lilsalmon
JeannaJigs said:
Thanks :) if any of you end up in the riverbend ER, say hi lol, and don't worry, I'm good at my job

No larger size needles than normal? hehe

H
Hawk
Hip hip Hooray, sis Jeanna. :D:D:D
ConGrats
I'm mighty Happy you love your new job...
:clap::clap::clap:
:dance::dance:
:D:D:D
:cool:

Have a Beautiful Day.

J
JeannaJigs
No, I'll be nice LOL

lilsalmon said:
No larger size needles than normal? hehe