XtremeNW green eggs!

B
BlackBass
Had the opportunity to get some green egg cure from Eric! I cured up some eggs and hit the river for a late Chinook! I fished bobber and bait, through the hole i was fishing, i tried three baits of red and no bites. I decided i would do some drift fishing with my steelhead rod and green corky, i baited up some green eggs. I made not more then five casts and this nice chrome fish picked up my bait ! Thanks for the cure Eric works well!

Last edited:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Green is my favorite color,next to chrome

Green is my favorite color,next to chrome

Awww poop! :( Now I'm green...with envy of course! ;) Very nicely done. :clap: Kind of story I want to tell. Sooo want to whisper to me where you were? :D I promise not to tell a soul. :whistle: :whistle: :lol: :lol:
Congratulations! :dance: :dance:

G
GDBrown
Great looking fish. What made you say late chinook. I thought they were just getting here.

B
BlackBass
Late Chinook, i caught my first chinook this year on september 2nd! So 90 days of chinook fishing ! Im personaly done fishing for salmon and looking towards steelhead, and fishing green eggs should get interesting :)!

F
FishHooker
Hey, that spot looks familiar.
Nice fish!!

H
halibuthitman
wow... bluejeans and tennis shoes in this weather... you must have been numb with exitement.. really nice fish!

B
BlackBass
halibuthitman said:
wow... bluejeans and tennis shoes in this weather... you must have been numb with exitement.. really nice fish!

Blue jeans and neoprene muck boots!I had to get out in the water just alittle :) I know it looks cold though !

B
BlackBass
FishHooker said:
Hey, that spot looks familiar.
Nice fish!!

Looks familiar enough, hmmm oh wait you were there!~ Thanks for the hand in tailing the fish! Sure wish we had a net ;)

O
osmosis
Nice fish, Eric's bait and cures have treated well so far. glad to see it's the same for you.

Y
youngbuck307
think im going to give it a try soon.... something different!

S
steelhead_stalkers
I knew it would be killer, unfortunately we did not get a chance to go out and fish this roe with Chinook.

D
DirectDrive
Nice job :clap:
Please PhotoChop out the background next time :D

O
osmosis
DirectDrive said:

Hahaha, yeah you can tell by the photo that spot must be a well kept secret!

B
BlackBass
DirectDrive said:

That obvious aeh, oh well season is over now ! Bring on the steelhead

W
wormosa
BlackBass said:
Had the opportunity to get some green egg cure from Eric! I cured up some eggs and hit the river for a late Chinook! I fished bobber and bait, through the hole i was fishing, i tried three baits of red and no bites. I decided i would do some drift fishing with my steelhead rod and green corky, i baited up some green eggs. I made not more then five casts and this nice chrome fish picked up my bait ! Thanks for the cure Eric works well!
great looking fish

I
Ideceivefish
Trask Hatchery

B
BlackBass
D
DirectDrive
East Fork of the Zipperlip :D