Wow awsome West Salish pond

Z
zarboth
this is awsome here is how they have been stocking it feb 15th 500 legal and 500 large

may 17 1000 legal

may 24th 187 trophy size trout

june 7th 2000 legal sized trout

get ready for ittttt!!!!!!

AUGEST 30TH 667 TROPHY SIZED TROUT this lake is realllllly small and packed with fish now its on 222nd in glison by stark

J
JASMINE
YEP! And there will be about 667 fisherman elbow to elbow there as well, good luck!

troutdude
troutdude
Where is this pond? I just looked all over on mapquest and can't see it at all. It must be pretty dinky?

And Jasmine has a good handle on it. Only probably more light 2,000 peeps elbow to elbow in a combat zone will be more like it!

B
beaverfan
West Salish is in Gresham off Glisan I believe.

L
Left Bank
troutdude said:
Where is this pond? I just looked all over on mapquest and can't see it at all. It must be pretty dinky?
Yea, it's a fairly small pond just off Glison in the Gresham area. Nice place with really good bank access but Jasmine is right. It can get pretty packed. Correct me if I'm wrong anybody but I don't believe you can put a small boat in there or use any flotation device.

Z
zarboth
nope no boats or swimming if i remember corctly it is so small that the other side is clear no problem its only 3 or 4 acres i think but im just a kid so how should i know:lol:

M
Moe
I thought salish turned into a kids only pond?

L
Left Bank
Moe said:
I thought salish turned into a kids only pond?

Naw, old farts like us are still allowed there :cool::cool::cool:

M
metalfisher76
Mt.Hood is the kids pond now. Salish is the party spot where the woods used to be. Between 202 and 223rd on Glisan. Us Reynolds kids would go over there and......:D They tore out my woods, built a bunch of homes and started stockin the ponds. I don`t go anymore!

M
Moe
The only time I will go there is in august when they stock it with 668 or so trophies. I will be there the night before and sleep in my dads car, so I can get a good spot the next day!

Troutski
Troutski
Progress

Progress

metalfisher76 said:
Mt.Hood is the kids pond now. Salish is the party spot where the woods used to be. Between 202 and 223rd on Glisan. Us Reynolds kids would go over there and......:D They tore out my woods, built a bunch of homes and started stockin the ponds. I don`t go anymore!

Progress.....the same thing happened where I live, grew up with a series of ponds left by the Green and White Rock company. Everyone was welcome to use the ponds and then one day another party bought the land and ponds - never the same, now houses and trash is the name of the Ponds. Bummer man I feel your pain.

Chuck

T
Troutier Bassier
My buddys have been slaying them all week there. This is the time to go. I'm not gonna go there until the real fishing starts. ;)

M
Moe
Hell ya! When they put like 600 of the big brooders in august is when I am going!

B
bassman503
I've already caught several of the huge ones, these russians kids are doing pretty good too. See them every time I go, they might be your buddies.

H
halibuthitman
Moe said:
The only time I will go there is in august when they stock it with 668 or so trophies. I will be there the night before and sleep in my dads car, so I can get a good spot the next day!

Theres a "good spot" the next day?

T
Troutier Bassier
Lmao, I live right across the street from there so I wake up and jog there. If you get there around 5:30 you can choose your own spot. Just as long as its not my spot.

Last edited by a moderator:
T
Troutier Bassier
bassman503 said:
I've already caught several of the huge ones, these russians kids are doing pretty good too. See them every time I go, they might be your buddies.

Pavel, Ivan, Skyler and Jake.
little russian, big russian, litte white kid, big white kid. They gank all the trout every time there out there.

R
Ritchie
i hate those ponds like mentioned before its elbow to elbow not to mention over half of those people fish about half a day or so and take over twice the legal limit and someoone out there is always trying to deal pot, to me and my little cousins.

Top Bottom