Would these work

I
I Grade
I dont remember what brand......they were crap and went directly into the trash. I just wont fish them. Yarn flies are superior and look like a natural presentation. Has anyone shared a successful experience fishing with these? I didn't think so....

I Grade

A
autofisher
I Grade said:
I dont remember what brand......they were crap and went directly into the trash. I just wont fish them. Yarn flies are superior and look like a natural presentation. Has anyone shared a successful experience fishing with these? I didn't think so....

I Grade

I haven't gotten a chance to use them. I kind of have a lot of yarn laying around. :lol: Doesn't mean that they won't work for someone else.

B
beaverfan
I Grade said:

I Grade

Well thank you Captain Superior. Thanks for gracing us with your negative attitude. One of the keys to fishing is thinking outside the box. Different things work for different people. Take a chill pill and go fishing!

I
I Grade
Go suck a set of sparkly yarn balls. Pious wankers like you make me hate this forum. I gave a real life experience that these things suck and don't catch fish. They probably have chemicals in them that fish don't like. If you or ANYONE could post a pic of a fish with a set of yarn balls in it's mouth I would think different. Until then...white yarn, pink corkie, & anise will keep me eating chrome for dinner while you are handling your spongy stinky balls. Good day sir! Go fish yourself!

I Grade

B
beaverfan
hahahaha wow dude, didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. LOL

Sorry IGrade, try thinking positive for a change. Sounds like you gave your little yarnballs one trip at most. Kinda dumb to judge somethings effectiveness off one trip. Thousands of fish have been caught on yarnballs of all kinds. Just checked the little container I have mine in and a few are still wet from 6 days ago and they aren't bleeding at all. Just remember fishing is a competition its about having fun and enjoying the water. Catching fish isn't everything. Buying something new and trying it is BRILLIANT not dumb.

Last edited:
B
beaverfan
hahaha he called me pious and a wanker.

T
TTFishon
beaverfan said:
hahaha he called me pious and a wanker.

And go fish yourself!

B
beaverfan
Sorry for the temporary hijack TT, I just don't get along well with people that have nothing positive to say about anything. All you have to do to see if they'll bleed is throw a couple of em in a cup of water overnight.

I
I Grade
So far all I have learned from this thread is that you have a suspicious fondness for furry balls... And you rabidly defend your right to fish a method that doesn't work.... Suit yourself... I will be the guy upstream from you limiting out and leaving while you are still squeezing oil out of your balls.

I Grade

B
bigsteel
:lol::lol::lol:wtf is a wahatever wanker?chill out 1 grade,,they make parts for your head now:dance::dance:

B
beaverfan
hahahaha come on man grow up! way to get all childish!

WTH is Fistopher, he's gonna have a good laugh when he finds this!

Last edited:
I
I Grade
Here, let's compromise.... Everyone should keep their hands off my yarn balls and handle BeaverBalls instead. His balls sound great! If only they would catch fish..... I am past the point of caring here...

B
beaverfan
why ya gotta be rude and childish?

I
I Grade
Because.... Like you.... I like trying to get the last word......I guess.

Word

T
TTFishon
beaverfan said:
Sorry for the temporary hijack TT, I just don't get along well with people that have nothing positive to say about anything. All you have to do to see if they'll bleed is throw a couple of em in a cup of water overnight.

No worries, I understand where you are coming from.

T
TTFishon
I Grade, I will take your information in as well. I like to experiment and wanted some opinions from you guys. It's obvious you had a bad experience with the ones you used and I appreciate you sharing your opinions too.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
they should work fine , however i did not see a color in the lot that i would call a "go to" color . i prefer to buy yarn , and create my own glo buggs . just my preference . i just buy fat yarn , put 2 small pieces in a egg loop , poof it up , trim it about the size of a dime , NO BIGGER , put on a cork , and its fish on . i only really use about 4 colors , and a bag of yarn runs what? $2-3.00 ? havent bought any for awhile since i only use 1/2 inch at a time or so . i used to buy the little balls with a hook in them already , but at a buck or more a shot , i just tie my own . tyr the pre formed balls , then try and make one yourself out of yarn , and see which rig produces fish .

Last edited:
Q
qwapaw
Wow, I don't know what set I Grade off, but I don't care what anyone uses that is legal. A lot of folks catch fish on things I have had no luck with. I still keep them in my tackle box. Some day I may just get lucky. We all have our favs, mine is just being on the water having a good time. Sometimes I even catch a fish. Good luck to all, Qwa

T
tbox
Guess what I-grade?! I have caught a fish with one of these "decicrating" pompoms from michaels!!! South umpqua, last weekend! didn't bleed color, and they do hold scent very well!! :D