Tuna Bellies for their Super Bait or Super Cut Plugs

B
BobbiDollPDX
I'm Tuna Fishing again this weekend and was planning on asking the fish cleaning crew to open up my fish and bag up the bellies. I can probably get them from everyone's fish if there would be some interest from you guys.

<edit>

Last edited by a moderator:
G
Growbug
BobbiDollPDX said:
Speaking of trades, I would certainly be willing to trade tuna for just about anything.
oh darlink, you may very well get some weird ass replies to that one!

C
crusty old fisherman
trading is the same as bartering or selling and is actully against the law you shuld be carefull what you post if you dont have a commercial licence.

there were some people on craigslist a couple years back trading and bartering their excess coho salmon they ended up with a large fine.

and by the way tuna bellies and the bloody meat pulled off the carcs of tuna works wonderfull for crab bait they just love that stuff

Crusty

Crusty

F
FishFinger
Bobbi, I'll take any tuna gutz you want to get rid of. It is the best crab bait! I won't trade ya , rather I'll give you a slew of Sandy DAndy spinners for the upcoming coho event

B
BobbiDollPDX
(I edited out the part about trading)

Maybe I'm off base here but I thought people might be interested in the bellies for Salmon fishing.

I'd heard of people using tuna balls for salmon but just recently heard about wrapping plugs with strips from tuna bellies.

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
BobbiDollPDX said:
(I edited out the part about trading)

Maybe I'm off base here but I thought people might be interested in the bellies for Salmon fishing.

I'd heard of people using tuna balls for salmon but just recently heard about wrapping plugs with strips from tuna bellies.

tuna balls ? they dont have leggs . i mean ? wait ? what ? im confused . . . . . . . .

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
use them for crab bait missy . nothing better .

H
Hawk
Use em fer crawdad bait.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

S
steelhead_stalkers
I might be interested. They work great in the brad's! Thanks for the offer.

F
FishFinger
Brads? Alvins?.... name du Jour?