World record pirana

O
Osprey
My cousin sent me these pictures and I thought they deserved sharing with you all!

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
OMG it looks like the ALIEN!! Where's the shot where the little head comes out of of the big one.. I'm kinda nauseous now..

H
Hanapaa
I am pretty sure that fish is not a pirhana, but a tiger fish. Funny thing is that I was playing a Rapala fishing game (gotta stay fresh when the weather doesn't cooperate :D) and unlocked some of the special videos. One was of this guy who was using the magnum rapala and was catching these fish in the Congo. I guess it is their prize game fish there and it sure look like some good fights.

O
Osprey
You may be rite, since the men in one of the pic's look African. I don't know I was just going by the caption the was on the pic's when I recieved them. All I know is I hope they stay where they are and don't come here!

H
Hawk
WOW..................Does that fish have ...Dentures???

I've never seen a Piranha that Big.............................:lol::lol::lol:

ThankYou...........

W
wormosa
that is some teeth, i bet some meth-head would die for teeth like those

T
Thuggin4Life
Dichrofisher has them in his albums been there for at least a year. Never knew what it was until now.

R
rainman
Yeah, those pictures have been making the rounds on the Net for quite some time.
Irregardless of what species they are, they're still a vicious lookin' critter.
Anybody up for a swim ??

B
bigfootfish
Goldilocks said......

Goldilocks said......

My what big teeth you have!:clap::dance::lol: Canna help but wonder about what he used for bait.:think:

BFF

1aB
Live chickens, puppies...

T
Troutier Bassier
How the ho=ho did it get so many views?

Last edited by a moderator: