World of Warcraft

E

eggs

Gave the game up 2 years after release after selling my account for 1500 bucks... in 2 years I had over 200 days logged in.. that's real time... I never touched it sense.. I was world first warrior with full teir 2... what a waste...

Ohhh and I had 300 fishing :D

T

Troutier Bassier

Im in shock.

Now S.S would rather go fishing in WoW then real life. He aint coming to the hagg lake thing i bet.

O

Outdoor_Myers

OMG LOL. ok well I started out on uldum server alliance full t1 druid, then went to horde t3 warrior did old school av in 5 min it was big news then went and took darnassus. sold that account when BC came out. new account went to feathermoon alliance t5 druid sold account, then t6 rogue before wrath along with shaman then t8 shaman sold that account was #2 enhance shaman on the server when I sold lol. Now Im waiting for The Old Republic to come out! go go sith warrior!

T

Troutier Bassier

Lol, I convinced SS that the world is ending tomarrow and hes gonna be on forever...

Last edited:
T

Troutier Bassier

nvm, Me and SalmonStalker are both 80 hunters, but under geared. :( been doin random heroics for the past month to get more emblems....

O

Outdoor_Myers

So me and the lady reactivated our accounts lol people called my shaman a twink because i didn't know what GS was and I was sitting close to 5k with gear before trial of the crusader lol. I was out dpsing people in ICC gear it was good times but I then remembered how extremly boring it was so I leveled a paladin to 71 now Im bored again!

S

ShdwmnkyX

I played for about a year or so. 80 undead fail tank warrior (never got strafing down on a laptop.) Never did any raids. It was a good way to kill time, but then again anything is really. I gave it up and started fishing. Might pick it up again when Cataclysm drops. Yay Worgen.

T

Thuggin4Life

As soon as warcraft changed there style of games i gave up on them. anyone played the older ones?

R

Rascal

o yeah i played 1-3 then gave it up(I've always liked starcraft better anyway)

T

Troutier Bassier

Boring? You can't say WoW is boring until you solo the lich king. heck, I bet you couldent do 10 man on LK.