Woohoo can"t wait!!!

F
fishinmomma
We are finally going to be able to get out there on Tuesday!!! I don't care if it is a down pour we are going!! Better check the licsence and go lure shopping!! Will post a report when we come back!:dance:

M
Mbressler13
fishinmomma said:
We are finally going to be able to get out there on Tuesday!!! I don't care if it is a down pour we are going!! Better check the licsence and go lure shopping!! Will post a report when we come back!:dance:

Good luck. I will be down there with a few of my buddies on monday morning fishing from the bank.

troutdude
troutdude
Good luck to all!

Please file reports when you get back. I have to live vicariously through reports right not. I have a torn muscle in my casting shoulder.

P.S. Momma...am sending PM.

D
Denduran87
Mbressler13 said:
Good luck. I will be down there with a few of my buddies on monday morning fishing from the bank.

So how did you do?

M
Mbressler13
I didn't make it out there today but am going to drag my bro out tomorrow. I really just want to find some water that I can work on my spinner technique. At these ponds are not cutting it for me right now. Any suggestions other than Hagg?

F
fishinmomma
We are going to be out there tomorrow too 3/15!!! We will be on the peir at Dock C feel free to stop by and say hi!!