Woo Hoo...2011 Trout stocking schedule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
troutdude
troutdude
Time to start dreaming and planning for the new year:

ODFW stocking schedule

EDIT: Just found out that only the NW Zone is listed. But, ODFW will keep adding to it. BTW, this is the EARLIEST that I have ever seen it. It's usually mid-January before it's released.

Last edited:
S
skunk
Do they ever list, or do they even do this anymore, the high lakes that are stocked by air?

troutdude
troutdude
IDK

But, you can call ODFW and ask.

M
michigan_transplant
no schedule for willamette zone yet.

troutdude
troutdude
Like I said, only the NW zone so far. And it's still really early. So, give it a week or two and we'll see the Willy zone and others too.

brandon4455
brandon4455
damn,, town lake is getting 300 trophy fish next september, thats a lot of fish for that smalllake, its more like a pond ill be there slaying em with my fly rod ;) and maybe some spinners and spoons

G
GDBrown
2011 Stocking for NW Zone?

2011 Stocking for NW Zone?

I just took a good look at the chart shown in the links and the links says 2011 but the dates on the chart are all 2010! Maybe they are a little ahead of themselves.:shock:

Lets not get too excited about what is there, remember not everything you read on the web is true..:lol::lol:

GD

I see it has been updated as expected....

Last edited:
D
Drew9870
The schedules were updated a few days ago, they have finished the lists for the Willamette Zone and Coast Zone.

troutdude
troutdude
Thanks for the update Drew...you da man!

S
Scoots
skunk said:
Do they ever list, or do they even do this anymore, the high lakes that are stocked by air?

The high lakes are stocked every other year, and I believe they are odd numbered years. Stocking usually takes place after the trails are open enough, for those not stocked by air, for volunteers to backpack in canisters of trout.

Call the Clackamas office and ask to speak with Jennell, if you're interested in volunteering. She can probably steer you to which lakes will be stocked by foot, horse, or air.

S
skunk
Scoots said:
The high lakes are stocked every other year, and I believe they are odd numbered years. Stocking usually takes place after the trails are open enough, for those not stocked by air, for volunteers to backpack in canisters of trout.

Call the Clackamas office and ask to speak with Jennell, if you're interested in volunteering. She can probably steer you to which lakes will be stocked by foot, horse, or air.

Wow, thanks. That would be a great thing for me and the son to volunteer for. Get us out together and get him into the future of our sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.