With a little luck, it could be good

D
Diamond Lake Charlie
I have been having trouble with my back for close to 24 years now, with three back surgeries in total. Last August I had a spinal cord stimulator put in and I had high hopes for it. All did not go as I had hoped and I turned out to be one of those not so easy case's. I had about given up hope and came very close to putting my boat up for sale. But with the wise advise from my wife I did not sell it and it is still in my shop where it rests every winter out of the weather. Last Monday I had a new program put it and the results show a lot of promise. Will I be able to climb the hills looking for elk....no those days are gone but I do believe I will be able to hang out in my boat again to catch some of those nice fish at Diamond and I may be able to do some more trolling for salmon at the coast. Without a doubt this is the best program they have done for me period. It is a brand new program for "troublesome" cases like mine. The people whom I have been working with have done their absolute best in my treatment and have really treated me well. With a small bit if luck I will see you at Diamond again this year.
DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Admin and Raincatcher
Irishrover
Irishrover
Now that's a piece of good news!

troutdude
troutdude
Excellent! Good luck!