Wish I had more time

T

tomriker

caught these 2 little fellas in about 15 minutes tonight, got a list of honeydoos to do so walked down to the dock and got em. used a new bait a friend recommended :) my fishin' boat is in the shop right now, we're putting new seats and a deck up front to stand on or else i'd tell my wife the list can wait, im goin fishin!
sorry for all the black crap all over the pictures, my camera on my phone is the biggest POS!

IMAG0134.jpg
IMAG0133.jpg

N

nwkiller

nice job tr, those are some beautys

B

bigdog

Very nice looking ones indeed. Any chance of saring the place they came from. I would love to get in to some bass that size. Great job.

CJ

By the way you sure the phone cam is a POS or did you get something on the lens of it? The spots are in the same place looks like some paint splatter or something.

T

tomriker

the bottom one had some red looking sores on it's tip fin and a little on the tail, anyone know what that's from?

T

tomriker

Very nice looking ones indeed. Any chance of saring the place they came from. I would love to get in to some bass that size. Great job.

CJ

thanks, it's my familys private lake, so no, sorry :)

B

bigdog

Oh man what I would do to have a private lake like that, lucky man you are thats for sure. Them are some nice look fish for sure.

CJ

T

tomriker

By the way you sure the phone cam is a POS or did you get something on the lens of it? The spots are in the same place looks like some paint splatter or something.

i work in a seed warehouse all winter so it got some dust behind the lense, so i took it apart... and thought i'd blow it out with the air compressor blower and well... it just made it worse :S

N

nwkiller

the sores on it are mostlikly from breeding, or a contamanant in the water

B

bigdog

Oh that sucks man. Well pics still turned out good enough to see how nice them fish look. So how much did they way?

T

tomriker

i've only caught 3 or 4 this year that had sores like that on em, so i don't think it's from the water, must be from spawning. sometimes i catch some with some narly scars on their backs from birds trying to pick em off. i figure they were atleast 3-4 pounders easy didn't take my scale or tackle box or anything, just what i had on my pole and the bait i just bought :)

F

Finneus Polebender

red spots are from spawning they are still just finishin may be phasing with the weird weather .Those are both real beauties nicely done !!!! think the bigger one was real close to 4 lbs using the reel as a scale.

S

SpencerWatts

red spots are from spawning they are still just finishin may be phasing with the weird weather .Those are both real beauties nicely done !!!! think the bigger one was real close to 4 lbs using the reel as a scale.

yupp from the spawn. they should be done and itll be time for some fun post spawn fishin =) its been a super super tough and weird spawn this year and ive been having trouble figuring out their pattern. it seems like theres been several different spawns cuz of the water heat and cool down =( and WTOOO is up with the willy! its up 21 feet!!!!!!!! WTOOO>!??!? hahha damn rain! its also running at 950,000 CFM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Finneus Polebender

yupp from the spawn. they should be done and itll be time for some fun post spawn fishin =) its been a super super tough and weird spawn this year and ive been having trouble figuring out their pattern. it seems like theres been several different spawns cuz of the water heat and cool down =( and WTF is up with the willy! its up 21 feet!!!!!!!! WTF>!??!? hahha damn rain! its also running at 950,000 CFM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep been spawning in phases should all be done now baitfish everywhere Ive been fishin lately!

T

tomriker

lol you two are some serious fishermen if you want to get here at 5am, crazy