Winter Steelhead Show OFF 2020

rogerdodger

Most Featured
As I stated recently, roger and hobster are excellent winter steelhead fisherman.
I guess applying hockey scoring guidelines, we both had a '3 point' day- 1 fish landed and 2 nettings for me, 2 fish landed and 1 netting for hobster.

good job, guys!
don't take @killigan with you this year? )
just 'two stooges' out there yesterday, I was hoping killigan was going to drive up and give me a chance to net a fish (or 2) for him.

Anatoliy

Admin
Hey y'all,
Just moved to the area from NC. Learning that I don't know my a** from my elbow when fishing out here. Got lucky on Monday and got my first steelhead! Beautiful wild fish, fought like crazy. I'm hooked.
Beautiful fish, great first post. Welcome aboard!

Artwo

Hey y'all,
Just moved to the area from NC. Learning that I don't know my a** from my elbow when fishing out here. Got lucky on Monday and got my first steelhead! Beautiful wild fish, fought like crazy. I'm hooked.
....and the addiction begins.

Nice fish, congrats.....

hobster

Hey y'all,
Great photo and gorgeous fish! Looks like you know more than you think;)

jamisonace

Fat hen is right! That's a chunky egg wagon, and super chrome to boot, nice one
I've never seen a steelhead shaped like a shad. LOL. Tiny head and giant belly. Egg wagon for sure. Very well developed but the meat was perfect too.

Wish the rain would stop. I'd like to go get some more before April.

Steelangler

Iv been able to get out and catch a few so far this year.

Attachments

C_Run

0 for 2 on Monday and 2 for 2 today, both wild. Gotta say I like carrying lip grippers on the bank with so many fish to release. You never have to touch the fish. Only got one pic.

P1050013 - Copy.JPG

Top Bottom