Winter Steelhead Show OFF 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
jamisonace

jamisonace

Most Featured
Happy New Years OFF folks! Let's see those pics of winter steelhead!

Good start to my year. Will be hard to top but I'm sure it will happen. Was fishing alone in the sled and couldn't get it in my small shallow steelhead net without it flopping out so I ran to the bank and brought it to my feet.

2.jpg

ahaberkorn

ahaberkorn

Awesome start to the year, for sure! I went out on 12/31 hoping to catch a 'final' fish of 2019...it didn't happen! ha

M

Mtnsaremyhome

Like hobster suggested, here is a good tailed-fish-still-in-moving-water photo example, I managed to find this stunner wild buck on the fly this weekend and super happy he is still on his way to make more babies! :)

chrome.jpg

rogerdodger

rogerdodger

Most Featured
Good day today got my hatchery limit. @rogerdodger was 1 for 2 when I left, hope he limited too. Felt good to get some ink on the tag

just one for me, a stunning chrome hen, hobster's first buck was just as fresh. both were right at 26", well developed eggs in my hen and as usual, a big old smooch from Pepper...

2.jpg both.jpg 3.JPG

my2labs

my2labs

just one for me, a stunning chrome hen, hobster's first buck was just as fresh. both were right at 26", well developed eggs in my hen and a usual, a big old smooch from Pepper...

As I stated recently, roger and hobster are excellent winter steelhead fisherman.

also.... If I ever run into Pepper on the water, I’m going to pet the crud out of that dog!

Last edited:
Hooked Up

Hooked Up

Good day today got my hatchery limit. @rogerdodger was 1 for 2 when I left, hope he limited too. Felt good to get some ink on the tag

That's awesome Eric! Went Sunday with Pinstriper and My2Labs, no luck for us.

just one for me, a stunning chrome hen, hobster's first buck was just as fresh. both were right at 26", well developed eggs in my hen and a usual, a big old smooch from Pepper...

Beauty of a fish and bonus eggs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom