Winter steelhead season on!

brandon4455
brandon4455
well,ive seen a few people talk about seeing some early fish and brad can't' hold his horses neither can i. its time for winter steelhead people lets get it on! whoever catches a winter chromer this would be the place to post it .or if you just went on a c&r trip with no fish or pictures post how ya did ;). brag about it and share what you used,where you were (if you want to).

brandon

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
I saw my first of the season in the NF of the claskenine 4 hrs ago... but he busted me, so no glory for me... but soon.. very soon ( and the miami was the balls this morning!!!)

brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
I saw my first of the season in the NF of the claskenine 4 hrs ago... but he busted me, so no glory for me... but soon.. very soon ( and the miami was the balls this morning!!!)

sorry you didn't get the fish brad. i'm sure you will get one with ease. and man i wish i could make it to the miami!. i can see the big beautiful bright chrome fish in your hands. gosh! these early fish are giving me the jitters thanks for the report bro,

brandon

H
halibuthitman
its still very early... but coast creeks will pop first.... and I will be there... mooohaaa mooohaaa!

E
eggs
Some being being caught on the tucca..

brandon4455
brandon4455
halibuthitman said:
its still very early... but coast creeks will pop first.... and I will be there... mooohaaa mooohaaa!

yeah man time for the annual cold weather slaying of the chrome. i can't wait to land some on your flies ;) and bobber and jig or pink worm Lol. just make sure you leave some fish for the rest of us xD

brandon4455
brandon4455
eggs said:
Some being being caught on the tucca..

ALREADY? **** there going to be in three rivers in less then 3 weeks

S
SantiamDrifter
brandon4455 said:

They are already being caught in 3rivers

brandon4455
brandon4455
SantiamDrifter said:
They are already being caught in 3rivers

winters? because i though they were just catching late summers

S
SantiamDrifter
nope, chrome bright winter steelhead.

brandon4455
brandon4455
SantiamDrifter said:
nope, chrome bright winter steelhead.

Sob looks like it's time to head out for some fish. i might go this weekend if i get some tackle.

E
eggs
brandon4455 said:

Already been a few pulled from there too

brandon4455
brandon4455
well,im planning on going soon with my uncle or someone else.but im doing it with a risk , which is having barely any tackle i have like 3 pink worms on jigheads left. a marabou jig two floats some corkies and yarn and a few 1 ounce egg sinkers./ this will be a challenge

B
beaverfan
brandon4455 said:
well,im planning on going soon with my uncle or someone else.but im doing it with a risk , which is having barely any tackle i have like 3 pink worms on jigheads left. a marabou jig two floats some corkies and yarn and a few 1 ounce egg sinkers./ this will be a challenge

Good luck bro, hope you guys knock em dead!

W
wepampercampers
Alsea has the first of them in already

Alsea has the first of them in already

Saw a chinook and a steelie from barclays hole. Was last week, but they may have skittered on up with that rain storm....

H
halibuthitman
brandon4455 said:
well,ive seen a few people talk about seeing some early fish and brad can't' hold his horses neither can i. its time for winter steelhead people lets get it on! whoever catches a winter chromer this would be the place to post it .or if you just went on a c&r trip with no fish or pictures post how ya did ;). brag about it and share what you used,where you were (if you want to).

brandon
share.. if you want to:rolleyes:

E
eggs
H
halibuthitman
strange how people change..

B
bigsteel
from buzz ramsey to lefty kreh all in one year,,super impressed

Reactions: hcole