Winter steelhead from Eagle Creek!!!

G
Growbug

Quit with the wordifying.

All that ramble just means that he knows where he likes to fish, what he likes to fish for, and who he likes to fish with.

---

and yes, he does like to laugh.. big fall off the chair belly laughs. just mention bats or horse entree's

Last edited:
O
OnTheFly

Isn't it true that you once rowed your toon boat all the way across Trillium Lake to persue the mighty flipper? Well it paid off didn't it! And I'm not talking about the famous dolphin

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish!

Y
youngbuck307
Cool might have to start taking a rod to work cents I drive by it on my way home

B
beaverfan

EXCUSE me, how come I've never gotten an early morning PM saying "Jay get up, lets go fishin"??????? Unless your going to Astoria I'm pretty much right on the way to the coast! Simply inexcusable! LOL

O
OnTheFly
EXCUSE me, how come I've never gotten an early morning PM saying "Jay get up, lets go fishin"??????? Unless your going to Astoria I'm pretty much right on the way to the coast! Simply inexcusable! LOL

lol. Getting up has been My problem. Seriously, I have often thought of dragg'in your butt down to the coastal waters. Jimmy and I were just talking about it a week or so ago. Better be prepared 'cause it'll happen bro.

B
beaverfan
lol. Getting up has been My problem. Seriously, I have often thought of dragg'in your butt down to the coastal waters. Jimmy and I were just talking about it a week or so ago. Better be prepared 'cause it'll happen bro.

I'll be patiently waiting, thinking about going to Griggs shop in Canby and seeing if he's got any decent bug wands. That way I can look like even more of a goof on the river.

H
halibuthitman
I'll be patiently waiting, thinking about going to Griggs shop in Canby and seeing if he's got any decent bug wands. That way I can look like even more of a goof on the river.
calling it a bug wand would be a good start to sounding like a goof!! I thought A.A was back again...

T
troutramp
there is a bug shop in canby?

O
OnTheFly
calling it a bug wand would be a good start to sounding like a goof!! I thought A.A was back again...
I know it was hick but I seriously liked beaverfan's fly rod description. Although some may think you're talking about the 'Bhagwan' Shree Rajneesh. Get it! BUG WAND/BHAGWAN. oh just forget it

Last edited:
K
Kais
\Although some may think you're talking about the 'Bhagwan' Shree Rajneesh. Get it! BUG WAND/BHAGWAN. oh just forget it

Ya i get it

H
halibuthitman
I know it was hick but I seriously liked beaverfan's fly rod description. Although some may think you're talking about the 'Bhagwan' Shree Rajneesh. Get it! BUG WAND/BHAGWAN. oh just forget it
I didn't realize you also had a medical marijauna card... sometimes I feel so ole fashioned and irrelivent just being a drunk....

C
Coho Kid
Nice one!