Winter steelhead 2019 show OFF

my2labs

Congrats!

This post reminded me that I needed to give Tanner some recognition as well. I floated with him In early March and while I lost both fish that were hooked that morning; as usual, he was able put me onto them.

In addition to the hook ups, I also enjoyed the company and will surely be a returning customer...

Add me to the list I guess......

Thanks Tanner.

OnTheDrop

Congrats!

This post reminded me that I needed to give Tanner some recognition as well. I floated with him In early March and while I lost both fish that were hooked that morning; as usual, he was able put me onto them.

In addition to the hook ups, I also enjoyed the company and will surely be a returning customer...

Add me to the list I guess......

Thanks Tanner.

Thanks for the words. And thanks to the rest of ya as well! It’s been a great Winter season.

@Aervax Ol’ Eric’s hole doesn’t disappoint...

pinstriper

Tanner puts you on fish. He can't land them for you. He WILL tell you what you did wrong, and what to do next time.

His trips are not just boat rides to secret spots (as if there are any), but are fishing lessons straight up.

my2labs

Tanner puts you on fish. He can't land them for you. He WILL tell you what you did wrong, and what to do next time.

His trips are not just boat rides to secret spots (as if there are any), but are fishing lessons straight up.

I will vouch for this.

I took away more than one note that will be applied to my future approach.

I was very satisfied.

Other OFFers need to test it out. Give the guy some business, it’s worth the investment.