Winter steelhead 2019/2020

OnTheDrop

Well, it’s that time of year again...

I will be starting a little later this year ( post Xmas ) since the runs seem to be starting a little later on the systems that I fish. We should be right in the action given fishable water conditions.

I have plenty of dates from January-Mid April, and two days left in December. The 30/31st. I’m going to offer a deal to you guys on the forum for the last two days of 2019.

$350 for 2, or 3 for $500. I normally charge $225 a head, as most of you know.

All trips after the first go at my normal rate of $225 a person, and can fish up to three people comfortably in the new vessel.

I accommodate both spin and fly fishing trips.

Excited to get new and old clients on the boat this season.

Here’s a little taste of a snowy Steel last season..

Please get ahold of me on here, or text/call; 971-275-6725 for a quick response.

I’m currently in warmer climates, enjoying myself, but I’m in service most of the time and can talk.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

pinstriper

So you’re saying if he stays there through Christmas, he will have a Belize Navidad ?

I’m here all week folks. Tip your waitress and try the veal.

C_Run

How does the fight of a tarpon compare to that of a steelhead of the same size? You are the one who can answer that question!

OnTheDrop

How does the fight of a tarpon compare to that of a steelhead of the same size? You are the one who can answer that question!
The one pictured is maybe 10lbs, so compare that to a Steelhead of that size and I’d take the Steelhead for sure. The eat, and jumps, the Tarp wins... I’d like to get one around 50-60lbs....

Top Bottom