Winter chrome!

F
fishingfreak
I went out this morning around 8am and headed to a few spots I have caught some Steel and my last spot 6hrs later paid off. I was trying my homecured eggs and drifting on the River when I felt a slight pull, then set the hook and the fun began. To my surprise it did not come out of the water it just kept running up and down the river like a crazed maniac. Or maybe I was the crazed Maniac screaming and yelling.lmao I finally got it to the bank a few minutes later. Then had to take a second look. It is my Biggest Steelhead ever. Fun Fun Fun!

FF
WinterSteelhead12-8-10011.jpg

Last edited:
brandon4455
brandon4455
holy moly nice fish buddy! glad to see you get some chrome!!!!

brandon

T
Throbbit _Shane
Nice fish FF!!!

E
everett464
She's a biggin.

D
dan88
thats a monster right there!!

A
Anyfishisfine
Awesome fish.

C
Chedster
I'm sitting here trying to study for school but you're not making it easy with reports like this! :D Nice fish. Did you get some more eggs to cure up?

B
BobbiDollPDX
Wow, that is a nice fish!

F
fishingfreak
Chedster said:
I'm sitting here trying to study for school but you're not making it easy with reports like this! :D Nice fish. Did you get some more eggs to cure up?

Yep she was loaded with more bait.lol

M
Moe
Great fish man!

I
imfishing
Fish On!!

Fish On!!

Great Looking Fish.

Nice Job.

T
tnffishman
WOW, that's a beauty

W
wozniasm
That's one nice monster!

M
metalfisher76
:clap:

B
bigdog
Chedster said:
I'm sitting here trying to study for school but you're not making it easy with reports like this!

Like he said I'm still around a little here and there when I have the time but seeing things like that are making it hard for me to keep my head in the books. Nice fish good job man.

CJ

M
mgdguy
Awesome fish!! :clap: :clap:

F
fishindude
Great fish !!:clap::clap::clap:

S
skunk
Very nice, and I have to work :(

F
fishinglady
WOOOOWW!!!!!!! Nice fish..!!! :) where you caught ????

N
nwdunerider
Thats a great one