Windburnt's 1st Steelie Town Stretch 05-11-2010

T
Thuggin4Life
I know he posted this but thought I would repost it so we could have an organized record for those who visit the site in years to come and so maybe he could get his face in a featuered report.

Me and Windburnt headed out chasing chrome in the middle of the day. Headed up below dexter dam,no luck. Headed up LFC, no luck. So we came back and grabbed my boat to try the evening bite down in my hole on the willamette in town where bfishing and another boat each pulled a fish out of the day before. Hit one side of the hole then another. Not long after swithing spots Windburnt yells "got one!". I tunrned my head to see some chrome come completely airborne. Reeled my rod up and grabed the net. I couldn't tell you who was mor excited him, me, or kiska when when set that fish in the boat. Pulled tape and weighed it on my scale. 29" on the dot and a bit over 8lbs. Not bad for Windburnt's First Chrome and he deffinantly but in the time to be rewarded for his efforts. I have a fealling next time I hit my hole. I will be sharing it with a 14" jon boat.

Troutski
Troutski
First...

First...

That's a pretty big smile Andy, keep it up. They say the first one is the toughest.....

Chuck

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Love it!! :D The smile says it all. :D Those fish won't stand a chance now with Andy X2 after them. Bye-bye fishies. :clap::clap:

J
jdflores311
Way to go! Nothing like it!

F
fishnquest
Great story. Looks like it took about 5 beers to get that job done.

H
Hawk
Nice'un. A Reel Beauty.

Great Job.

:clap::clap::clap:
:D:D:D
:cool::cool::cool:

J
JeannaJigs
Love your measuring device there (busch cans). Fish looks way bigger on the computer screen than the text I got lol. Nice job. I'm gonna be doing the town run to Beltline week after next, I might have to investigate this hole lol.

T
Throbbit _Shane
nice job fellas !!!! my first steelie came 13 years ago, i should go try for my 2nd one lol.

B
Bfishin
Nice bro! You just started your killing spree for this Summer.

T
Thuggin4Life
JeannaJigs said:
Love your measuring device there (busch cans). Fish looks way bigger on the computer screen than the text I got lol. Nice job. I'm gonna be doing the town run to Beltline week after next, I might have to investigate this hole lol.

Let me know what day you are doing it so I can make sure to be there first.

B
bigsteel
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

S
sherretb
Nice one.

Looks to be about a five pounder ;)

T
Thuggin4Life
I guessed 6.5 but it wieght slightly over 8 on the scale.

F
fishkiller
5 Buschies long that's impressive.

S
sherretb
Five pounder as in as long as five pounders (beers in your pic)
haha
Nice fish dude!

T
Thuggin4Life
haha i didn't have a pounder yet today so it went over my head. lol

W
windburnt
thx all... to much fun to be legal... :cool: