Wilsonville bass

R

ryan808

I took my son out to one of the holes; the only hole to fish at in Wilsonville and he landed this all by his self. Makes a dad proud.

W

waco

Good dad!!! you should be a really proud dad!!! good job on getting your son into fishing he'll apreciated all his life!!! nice fish!!!

Chromatose

Chromatose

Great
Job By You DaD........................................... thumbs_up.png

Always a treat to see the BIG smiles on kids faces when they do some catching.

R

ryan808

That Wilsonville hole produces, Ive taken him there a couple of times time and have never been disapointed

R

ryan808

Went out today and the kid hit another big one, before I could get teh camera out the fish slipped out of my hand. That was definitely the biggest one out of there yet; probably around 5-6 lbs. I also meet some fellow OFF's there, I tell you, you have to get off the bank to get to any decent spots out there.

kidholiday

kidholiday

was that wilsonville pond? and what did you use? Oh awesome fish for the little guy!

C

c_chickens

yea i lost 1 there on 8pound line! caught like 20 all around the the 1.8 lbs! not bad!

F

Finneus Polebender

Went out today and the kid hit another big one, before I could get teh camera out the fish slipped out of my hand. That was definitely the biggest one out of there yet; probably around 5-6 lbs. I also meet some fellow OFF's there, I tell you, you have to get off the bank to get to any decent spots out there.

can't stress enuff what a difference playin things from the inside out makes ,sounds like the bite is back good news!

R

ryan808

Yeah theres fish in there, but nothing to too big. Its a good place to get on fish, I just hope everyone practices catch and release, that place is too small to support the amount of fishing that takes place there.

C

c_chickens

. Its a good place to get on fish, I just hope everyone practices catch and release, that place is too small to support the amount of fishing that takes place there.
its a great pond 2 start people on fishing! and practice catch an release! nice fish man good job on teaching both catching and releasing! its a good habit 2 teach!

C

c_chickens

Yeah theres fish in there, but nothing to too big. Its a good place to get on fish, I just hope everyone practices catch and release, that place is too small to support the amount of fishing that takes place there.
have u ever fished this pond in the winter???? or do u stop bass fishin in the winter????

R

ryan808

I have never fished it in the winter, I got a feeling that it wont be too productive. I went there today with my son and it was slow, we came out with 5. I also saw some guys on shore fishing and one of them caught a 3 lber, but he put it straight to his cooler. I guess the pool of fish there is 1 fish short now.

T

TTFishon

Somehow I missed this thread. It's really awesome to get your kid into C&R bass fishing!!!

C

c_chickens

yea i went out on sunday i caught 4 about 1.9lbs 1white crappie! my buddy got 7 his biggest was 2.2lbs! it was very slow! did see a guy catch a nice 1 an that also went 2 the cooler! my buddys got a lil fish finder an the water temp was 71.8 degs!

R

ryan808

It was slow on Saturday, Its time to find another spot I think all the good size ones are gone.

Top Bottom