Wilson tomorrow or Friday

B
beaverfan
Anyone gonna be hittin' the Wilson in the next couple days? Don't have a car till the weekend if anyone is gonna be out there fishing and wants to carpool let me know.

G
GMR
I might be.. Waiting to see how the waters doing..
It was a beautiful day out there today but the water was Fast..

There are crews all over out there that are cutting down everything near the road in what im guessing is some steps to prevent a slide thats happening.
today they had it down to one lane between about mile post 22 and 20 or there abouts.

Last edited:
H
halibuthitman
lots of fishermen up high, and really colored up lower.. should drop into perfect spinner color and speed by afternoon tomorrow.. unbelievable amount of effort on the coast for a wens...

B
beaverfan
Ya I could tell by looking at the graph the flow would be high. Really dying to get a steelhead!

G
GMR
Ive been out there 2-3 times a week for a while and ive seen a fair amount of Nice nooks pulled out.
And only one Steelhead about 24 inches..
I know there are still some summer runs in there.. how much longer till we can expect some Winters?

S
shutup&fish
i might hit the wilson too sat or sunday. But i limited me and my buddy out on the Alsea's this last sunday so i might go out there. Water got a little high over there but it if starts to drop the fish will be on. But ya let me know

B
beaverfan
Ya there's still some summers in there but there pretty high up. There's already some winters in there but it will be 2-3 weeks before they are in there in good numbers.

M
Modest_Man
I was out today with GMR and might head back out Friday early. Going to take tomorrow off, it's a bit of a drive for me (hour and a half).

B
beaverfan
Well I managed to get out there today and boy am I glad I did!

T
TimberTodd
Come on elaborate dont leave us hanging. I was getting ready to head that way this morning but had my plans changed last minute by sheetrockers and painters.
Todd

B
beaverfan
I aint gonna post too many details because everytime I do I can't fish my favorite holes anymore because they are PACKED with people. I fished around the mid river for a bit without much success so I decided to move up a couple miles and bam that was all it took. Spinners and bobber/eggs were the ticket for sure! If you want more details your gonna have to PM me! LOL

T
TimberTodd
I do not blame you at all. I'm glad you made it out and caught fish.
Todd

A
Anyfishisfine
Nice work.