Wilson this weekend

L
Livin Large
Probably going to try the wilson this weekend. I have never really been there this time of year. Is there anything that would help me at all, what are some of the best holes right now. Thanks

O
OnTheDrop
It should be good this weekend. Water is starting to drop as we speak and by this weeekend it will be prime conditions! A lot of fish should be throughout the system! Good luck! Hope to see you there! Fish on Party on!

G
gdub
Anyone headed out this weekend? I'm not sure if it is worth the drive, it seems like it will be borderline high water to be fishable.

C
Cohosanders
gdub said:
Anyone headed out this weekend? I'm not sure if it is worth the drive, it seems like it will be borderline high water to be fishable.

The slower moving waters(if you can find them) and just go for it!!!!!!! Depending on the rain it might be on the drop faster than predicted by the NOAA. The holes up Prison Camp road might be good:think:

G
gdub
Thanks for the tip, I don't usually start until about MP 26 so it'll be a new adventure going higher. Now that I look at the prediction again it looks like Sunday should be good.

O
OnTheDrop
Yeah it should be good sunday, I will be there! Yeah they always over predict the levels.. We will just have to see with the rain and all