Wilson River

F
Fisher12
Hello All,

New to the forum. I will be swinging the Wilson at the end of March and was hoping to find some general areas to try. Not looking for specifics, just some info to point me in the right direction. I looked at a number of the campgrounds along HWY 6, but any other tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Fisher.

Irishrover
Irishrover
Haven't fished the Wilson, mostly an eastside Sandy River guy. However I'll bet there ae some archives article her on the Wilson. And welcome to the boards.

F
Fisher12
Thank you sir. I will do some research.

HombreLibro85
HombreLibro85
Fisher12 said:
Hello All,

New to the forum. I will be swinging the Wilson at the end of March and was hoping to find some general areas to try. Not looking for specifics, just some info to point me in the right direction. I looked at a number of the campgrounds along HWY 6, but any other tips would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Fisher.
I fish out there a decent amount and there is no shortage of spots! Pull over anywhere that looks like it has a trail and find some water. I believe there are boundaries that are off limits this time of year though so check the regulations

Grant22
Grant22
There is a lot of pullouts with good spots, the fishing as you probably already know is really tough this year. A good bet would be mills bridge on a weekday, on weekends it is a zoo. Fish will be in there until the end of April, then in mid May the summers start showing up.

F
fucarewee
Fisher12 said:
Hello All,

Thanks,

Fisher.
Google in fishing ramps.