Wilson River this weekend

Any thoughts on the conditions for the wilson this weekend fishable or not . I normally fish big creek but this winters floods have done some serious damage . All my favorite drifts are gone either a rock jetty in the middle of them or trees down at the worst possible spots or both . Essentially my drifts are now pocket water . Going to have to expand my horizons .

Jordy

I would say highly unlikely unless the rest of this week is much drier than forcasted.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I feel like you guys are making fun of me lol . I can whip a bear with a switch and bite harder than coyotes as far as the plauge we all gotta die sometime might as well be on the river

DrTheopolis

Don't forget the locusts.

But pretty much what Jordy said. The very upper reaches might be fishable, and they'll likely be crowded.

pinstriper

I feel like you guys are making fun of me lol . I can whip a bear with a switch and bite harder than coyotes as far as the plauge we all gotta die sometime might as well be on the river
There's a difference between making fun of you, and just having fun at your expense.