Wilson River 12/19

B
beaverfan
Heading out to the Wilson this Saturday with the girlfriend. If anyone wants to meet up and do some fishing let me know.

H
hdpwipmonkey
I was going to head out there tomorrow and Weds.

R
rainman
I'm planning on going Friday with 2 friends and on Saturday by myself. Would love to hookup wit youse guys.

B
beaverfan
Cool I'll be in a teal 2009 kia sportage. Probably won't get there till 8 or 9 and plan on starting out fairly high up. Hopefully the water won't be blown out. I'll be out there even if it is just because it's the only time I can get the girl out fishing. Gonna try for a late Chinook and if no luck I'll move further down and go for winter Steel.

B
beaverfan
TTT I'll be heading out around 7:30-8:00 tomorrow morning. Hope to see a few of you out there.

R
rainman
I will be out and about that part of the county, doing my best to catch muh 1st Wilson steel.

I
Ideceivefish
Please let us know how the river looked and if its fishable. :)

Thanks!

B
beaverfan
Ya the water's fishable. Perfect color, just a little fast. No fish all day. Fished with Ninja, Cohosanders, Rainman and his buddy. Not sure how Cohosanders and Ninja finished up the day but last time I saw them they hadn't got anything. My girlfriend had one bobber down, I saw one fish surface and we saw a spawned out Coho that's about it. Even though I didn't catch a thing still was a great day on the water. Just what I needed. I'm hoping to make it back out on Wednesday if anyone wants to meet up.

N
ninja2010
nada... we stopped at a coupla spots, ending off at elk creek on the way back.

G
GDBrown
I got a late start but had no luck on the Wilson. Tagged a nice Chinook on the Kilches. See other post for Pics.

GD

R
rainman
Nice meeting you and yours, beaverfan; and cohosanders and ninja too. After we left you guys the last time, we ended up at the Guide Hole. Lots of guys fishing, saw 1 really bright chrome steel on the bank. Talked to a guy who had just pulled his drifter out of the water, said they hooked one and lost it and nuttin else. Slow day with no fish.
It was great fishing the Wilson the first time. Met some great people and had an enjoyable time. Weather was good, river was definitely fishable, just wish we woulda got at least 1.