Will this link work? thought this was funny

M
Markcanby
Can we make a cartoon Section for you kids. Its kinda getting old going to post to find its some stupid cartoon. At least post this in the "other stuff related to fishing"

S
steelhead1
did you even watch the video?Ya it is kinda stupid,but I find it relevent to fly fishing.Anyway, how would I change its location now that it is posted?

M
Markcanby
You can't the Moderator for the Fly fishing section has to do it.

O
OnTheFly
The cartoon was posted not that long ago from another member. I laughed both times.

T
the_intimidator03
and i would just mention there is some language which may be offensive to some viewers as well just i would warn on that, Other than that... I do agree its funny LOL

G
GDBrown
OnTheFly said:
The cartoon was posted not that long ago from another member. I laughed both times.

You'll laugh at just about anything..... How much have you had to drink tonight?
I'm ready to go play with the Lazy Drifter, were should I go that is not Iced over? I'm even thinking of going to the Trojan Ponds as soon as they stock some fish in there. I don't care if they are pellet heads I want to feel the tug on the line!!!

O
OnTheFly
You'll laugh at just about anything..... How much have you had to drink tonight?
I'm ready to go play with the Lazy Drifter, were should I go that is not Iced over? I'm even thinking of going to the Trojan Ponds as soon as they stock some fish in there. I don't care if they are pellet heads I want to feel the tug on the line!!!

Gene, everything you just said was funny!

(Silverton reservoir might be a thought.:think:)

GDBrown said:
laugh at just about anything.....

2. How much have you had to drink tonight?

3. I'm even thinking of going to the Trojan Ponds

4. I don't care if they are pellet heads :
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited: