Wife getting induced now!

G

GungasUncle

Went to a regular check up today, and toward the end, the docs decided to induce her into labor. Kind of a surprise! So now we're in her hospital room now. They've got her settled in and hooked up to her IV's, and they're going to administer the first dose of the induction meds soon...

W

wozniasm

Congrats! Make sure after it's all done that you DON'T tell the wife you're tired!
I did that for my first 22 years ago and still hear about it! LOL!

C

colbypearson

congratulations!

troutdude

troutdude

Amen! Kids are awesome! We're on pins n' needles (or are those my trebles...LOL), and waiting for further reports.

G

GungasUncle

Second dose of the induction meds coming soon. Wife having light contractions... no pains yet. Hospital couch-bed is...not comfortable, to put it nicely :)

Wife doing well...

Gunga

Gunga

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO im goint to have another cousin :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

troutdude

troutdude

As the unOFFicial Mayor of OFFville, it is my duty to inform you--that it is your sworn duty to introduce your cousin quickly to OFF and to fishing (not necessarily in that order). I unOFFicially decree, that you are in charge of seeing that the kid gets a laptop, a smart phone, and a rod/reel combo. :lol::lol:

Congrats to you and your family! :cool:

Gunga

Gunga

Oh dont worry me and my uncle will have james into a fish a soon as possible. And he will definatly be apart of OFF. Thanks Troutdude.:D:D

G

GDBrown

So, are we there yet?

Congratulations it's always nice to have a fishing buddy that wants to go even when we don't.

G

GungasUncle

Momma is at 7+ cm... resting now, with an epi. Probably have a baby by 5 AM at this point... been a long, rough day for her. Glad she's able to rest up for the big show now...

G

GungasUncle

Baby boy James was delivered at 3:10PM, 6lb 7 oz 21 inches long. Mom & baby are well. We're all tired. Staying the night in the hospital, hope they get released tomorrow...

James7.png

Gunga

Gunga

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO my cousin james is finaly here. Whats up little dude. can't wait to get a pole in your hand and a fish on you line.

B

BobbiDollPDX

What a cutie. Maybe it's just the camera perspective but it looks like you might need to be prepared to buy a lot of shoes for that boy. Look at the size of that foot!

Top Bottom