Wickiup Res. kokanee opening day 2014

B
Big-i Dodger
The fish are gorgeous (13-17") and fat. The bite was on fire in the morning, and the wind picked up in the afternoon but was still fishable. Kokanee Katch micro hoochies in anything orange seemed to be the ticket. Two guys I know caught a limit (50 fish) and their best combo was our gold plated Big-I dodger with a solid orange Kokanee Katch micro hoochie. I had luck with a clear head Sunrise color also. What a great start to the season!

Last edited by a moderator:
C
chrisohm
First post and you are already trying to sell stuff????? Can't you read?

Reactions: eugene1
E
eugene1
Most of these types of posters don't read the rules at all. Click on the ! symbol below their user name and a super mod will sanitize or delete the spam.

Best,

chrisohm said:

Admin
Admin
Welcome aboard Big-i Dodger. Thanks for a report. Be so kind and read "Forum rules" in the navigation tab.

"While Oregon Fishing Forum welcomes buying, selling and trading between members, we do not want to risk allowing spammers or scammers the opportunity to take advantage of our valued members. To prevent this a member must meet strict criteria;
1. Be a member for a minimum of 30 days.
2. Be a contributing member by posting a minimum of 30 posts.
3. Website links are not allowed within pictures or videos until the aforementioned criteria is met."

Casting Call
Casting Call
chrisohm said:
New York City!! Get a rope....Tony

Reactions: eugene1
troutdude
troutdude
Casting Call said:
New York City!! Get a rope....Tony

^^^ What he said! LOL

Hats OFF to Anatoliy, for "spam filtering"!

:hi:

C
chrisohm
eugene1 said:
Most of these types of posters don't read the rules at all. Click on the ! symbol below their user name and a super mod will sanitize or delete the spam.

Best,

Yeah but...I couldn't help myself...it was the soup nazi in me that did it...

E
eugene1
No problem!

chrisohm said:
Yeah but...I couldn't help myself...it was the soup nazi in me that did it...

Top Bottom