Wicked Lures anyone??

S
SOMCREW
Video removed by Raincatcher. Please read the forum rules regarding selling products, items and services.

Last edited by a moderator:
E
eugene1
Nice looking coho!

haven't heard of Wicked lures.

Best,

W
waco
I have heard of those but never seen one on any store!

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Are you selling these lures?

Last edited:
M
Modest_Man
Limp Bizket is bad enough but that "remix" is an abomination! Haven't listened to them in almost 15 years.

F
FishFinger
Modest_Man said:
Limp Bizket is bad enough but that "remix" is an abomination! Haven't listened to them in almost 15 years.

+1

S
SOMCREW
No Im not selling these! I fish with them and made the video for the owner, he is a good friend!

S
SOMCREW
No I do not sell these!!!

Raincatcher said:
Are you selling these lures?

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
SOMCREW said:
No Im not selling these! I fish with them and made the video for the owner, he is a good friend!
Which, in my opinion, is the same as selling them. When a sponsor gives you a product to promote for the company in the hopes of generating sales for that company, you become an agent or salesperson for that company. Still not allowed until you meet the Oregon Fishing Forum criteria for selling products, items or services.

S
SOMCREW
So I have read the rules. According to them once I hit 30 days I can post that video correct? Was just a video to show people the lure! Which we do a lot of. Its giving people knowledge that there is a lot of product out there! Not fighting or arguing the fact just making sure I read them right!

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
SOMCREW said:
So I have read the rules. According to them once I hit 30 days I can post that video correct? Was just a video to show people the lure! Which we do a lot of. Its giving people knowledge that there is a lot of product out there! Not fighting or arguing the fact just making sure I read them right!

exactly, once you hit the 30 days / 30 posts then you are fine. the goal is to make sure people are actually contributing members and not registering to immediately blast the forum with sales and spam (we all get too much of that by e-mail)...posts that are mostly about selling something should go under "Sell"; fishing reports/videos that contain some product info should be fine under the location or species, easy peasy...cheers, roger

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Any video promoting a product should be posted in the "Sell" forum whether the member is part of the company or not. To do otherwise would be misleading. All member fishing reports containing videos should be posted in the "Fishing Video" forum. Videos not pertaining to fishing should be posted in the "Off Topic (not related to fishing) forum.
Thanks!

S
SOMCREW
Raincatcher said:
Any video promoting a product should be posted in the "Sell" forum whether the member is part of the company or not. To do otherwise would be misleading. All member fishing reports containing videos should be posted in the "Fishing Video" forum. Videos not pertaining to fishing should be posted in the "Off Topic (not related to fishing) forum.
Thanks!

Good to know thank you!