Why so quiet on here?

O
OH3Sticks
One of the best largemouth lakes in Oregon and not a post since late March??? I'll be there in 2 weeks and can't wait to get into some bucket mouths! I'll send some reports and photos along with.

Reactions: eugene1
Admin
Admin
Good luck on your trip! Rock the house with pix of your catch, when you're back. )

Last edited:
Troutski
Troutski
Swipps....

Swipps....

Have a great trip, I believe there are Swipps in that lake. Have one of those smack your top water-bait and you will have one heck of a Post when you come back ....
Tight lines and enjoy the canal....they even have a small store on the lake, you pull up and someone will catch your line and tie you to the dock.. watch out for the mad Ferret :nonchalance:..great place..

Chuck

O
OH3Sticks
Thanks guys! Counting down the minutes. We haven't been in around 5 years but we used to go every summer during the mid 2000's. we have been heading to brownlee reservoir in the spring while I was in college. Now that I'm a teacher I made my group move our trip back to after school is out so back to Tenmile we go! We've camped in the past but this year we rented a house. Should be good times and I will for sure be practicing C.P.R. :thumb:

E
eugene1
Good luck there OH3, it sure is a pretty part of OR.

Best,

O
OH3Sticks
Just returned from a week on tenmile lake. North lake was much more productive than the south for us at least. Morning fishing produced better results for us than evening fishing as well. We didn't fish the first three mornings we were there due to minus tides so we were clamming.

Fish weren't shallow which was kind of a bummer since we like to top water. I got in to this 3lb 6oz with a Texas rigged black worm. My buddy landed a 3 pounder and lost two really nice fish at the boat all on cranks.

Tons of perch that were really small and just got in the way haha.

basynesa.jpg

H
Hawk
That's a beauty..Well Done, Bro.....:):thumb:...Thank you.

Troutski
Troutski
Bucket Mouth....

Bucket Mouth....

great to hear, nice picture as well. That is one heck of a lake... did you find the canal.... ?

Chuck