Who's taking me with em?

T
troutmasta
Just curious if anyone is going out this Saturday for stugreon retention?

Well if so "I know someone", who is charming, funny, good looking, and most importantly good luck who would love to go with you.

Ive got my gear and money for gas, just no boat right now.

So....anyone?

I'm a nice guy and will gladly be the fan or any sports team, or affiliated with any politcal party that suits you.

jamisonace
jamisonace
I took a chance on him once and was rewarded with good luck and good company. (I've never heard "thank you" so many times in one day) Someone get him a sturgeon!

troutmasta said:

Well if so "I know someone", who is charming, funny, good looking, and most importantly good luck who would love to go with you.

So....anyone?

I'm a nice guy and will gladly be the fan or any sports team, or affiliated with any politcal party that suits you.

T
troutmasta
Thanks Jamie! Very nice of you.

I'll bank it up if it doesn't happen.

Figured its a long shot.

Drift this fall still???

L
lilsalmon
troutmasta said:

So....anyone?

wow...that is really nice of you to offer your gear and money to your "charming, funny, good looking lucky friend....hehe. just kiddin. Hope you get to go. I got a sturgeon by accident when we were with Osmosis.....it was great fun and a better fight than my salmon yesterday.....

T
troutmasta
Dang no bites. :sad:
No more sturgeon tips from old TM...(except for bass)

S
Socaaron
Ah man wish I had checked OFF lately TM I don't have a boat to OFFer but would have loved you bank company. Ended up with 4 keepers for the day(4 live tags) maybe they'll do one more open day.