Who's got room on their boat for Buoy 10?

F
Fish-N-Chips
Hello fellow OFF'ers Well it's that time of year again and I'm looking to get out to Buoy 10 the 16th, 17th, or 18th of this month. I have gas money and can pitch in for bait. I also have some free advice for those who care to listen about my limited experience out in that fishery. I would be most thankful :worthy: Please P.M. me or just reply to thread if you want to go kill some fish together. Thanks for your consideration.

B
bagold53
Since you posted this, can I jump on too? any Thurs-Sat, and some Weds. Willing to help pay for gas, bait and if the owner enjoys a beer or two, some drink money. I don't know a lot, so I am fairly quiet and always listening.

Again if I am going against any etiquette let me know.

Thanks
Ben

F
Fish-N-Chips
Hey Ben I will be going with a buddy either the 19,20, or 21 and I will ask if you can come. Beer is always welcome on his boat and I live in Beaverton too. No promises, but I will ask. And hey out there to everyone else still looking for some Buoy 10 action. I am still available 16,17 and 18

B
bagold53
Thank you for trying and if you find good news find out what type of beer.

F
Fish-N-Chips
Sent you a p.m.

J
jaredgerber
I'll be in Astoria from 9/17 to 10/15 if anyone has 2 open seats, my brother and I can help with gas.

818-421-8870.