Who's got fresh sandshrimp???

M
Mike123
Around Albany? Or near the Willamette, from here to Oregon City??? :pray:

W
wake.joe
Dick's, right around the corner from me, has live sand shrimp. :D

I would think the Washtington Square dick's would too. It's only a couple exits past the 205 exit. Not sure if that's too far out of your way or not. :)

Did you try Fisherman's Marine and outdoor, in Oregon City?

M
Mike123
wake.joe said:
Dick's, right around the corner from me, has live sand shrimp. :D

I would think the Washtington Square dick's would too. It's only a couple exits past the 205 exit. Not sure if that's too far out of your way or not. :)

Did you try Fisherman's Marine and outdoor, in Oregon City?

Ok sweeet! I live down here in Lebanon.. so I haven't been/called any stores up there. I was told the Fisherman's was out as of today, but that may be untrue? Long as we can find some Thursday morning.

Thanks!

S
SNDSLGR
fyi, thursday is the day both dicks and fishermans get their weekly supply of baits in. So sometimes thursday mornings are tough.

M
Mike123
SNDSLGR said:
fyi, thursday is the day both dicks and fishermans get their weekly supply of baits in. So sometimes thursday mornings are tough.

Cripes... thanks for the heads up.

B
beaverfan
If your going Sturgeon fishing you gotta pick up some pickled Squid! Dick's and Fisherman's should both have some. You can usually catch 3 or 4 fish before you have to rebait and the stuff works awesome. Just tie some on with magic thread and your good to go. If Fisherman's and Dick's both get there bait on Thursday's any sandshrimp would be from last Thursday and probably aren't too fresh.

Last edited:
A
Anyfishisfine
SNDSLGR said:

Monday at the LO Dick's. I was there yesterday and overheard the guy tell someone his bait guy comes on monday, and that he was running late.

M
Mike123
Anyfishisfine said:
Monday at the LO Dick's. I was there yesterday and overheard the guy tell someone his bait guy comes on monday, and that he was running late.

Where's the LO Dick's?

Beaverfan, I'll try that. I plan on getting a variety of bait. Wish I just would have drove a little farther today while fishing the Alsea and went and pumped shrimp.. lol.

A
Anyfishisfine
Mike123 said:
Where's the LO Dick's?

Off I5, the Duram exit next to Safeway.

B
beaverfan
Ya it's about 2 miles or so north of the 205 exit so it's not far out of your way.

M
mckason
I got some last week at Bi mart in Albany

C
Combat Chuck
Bi-mart in Albany and Dicks in Salem often have them. Haven't checked Lebanon bi-mart.

S
santiamsailor
I am heading to Dicks in Washington Square to pick up a new pole Ill let people know this evening if they have any....I seen 6 keepers fish pulled out on sunday under the sellwood bridge.. in the same hole by the same 2 dudes. I got one shaker myself. gonna go out and and try my luck for my first keeper.....

M
Mike123
Got some at Albany Bi-Mart! Thanks for all the replies!

S
santiamsailor
nice they get shipments at dicks on tuesdays at washington square

P
pathfinder
Could of gave ya 5 dozen (live ) yesterday , check at fishermans corner or at newport at Harry's bait and Tackel