who's going fishing this weekend?

F
flytrekker1007
I'm going to the middle deschutes to slay some browns...hopefully.

Reactions: brandon4455
brandon4455
brandon4455
local small stream and one in the foothills of the coast range, goin to chase some trout with my 4wt!

S
Spydeyrch
Hopefully hitting a local stream here and then one down south in the Dallas area.

-Spydey

C_Run
C_Run
We'll be at the south coast but hosting non-fishing company. I hope to slip away to one of the small rivers at least once with hardware for some trout.

Sorry. Just noticed this was the fly fishing thread.

Last edited:
pdx fly
pdx fly
I'll be on the Big D Friday-Monday.....If you see a campsite between WarmSprings and TroutCreek that looks UN-REAL it's prob me. stop by and say "Hey"
water level in on the drop....temps going up....and looks like sun on Sunday....sweet!
now the hard part....waiting till Friday!

S
Spydeyrch
pdx fly said:
now the hard part....waiting till Friday!

Yeah, no joke. It feels like teh week is taking F...O...R...E...V...E...R... to go by. COME ON FRIDAY GET HERE FASTER!!!!! lol hahaha When friday gets here, that means saturday is just around the bend and that means: trout season up here in the PDX area!!! :D

-Spydey

N
ninja2010
floating the big d with a bunch of yahoos... can't believe i'm gonna target trout.

Y
Yohan
ninja2010 said:
floating the big d with a bunch of yahoos... can't believe i'm gonna target trout.

If you hit the hatch right, you won't be sayin' that when you get back...:cool: Hope you slay 'em!

F
flytrekker1007
sounds great guys! For those of you going to the Deschutes I hope the salmonflies are out and you hit it perfect. We all need to get together and do an anti rain dance!

troutdude
troutdude
I just got done w/ that dance. Hope it works!!!

I'll be flipping some flies into a local stream (read: Crick).

BTW, who WON'T be going fishing this weekend may be a better question! LOL

P
Phil_Bud
Chasin upper rogue springers, and celebrating my 21st b day.

F
flytrekker1007
Phil_Bud said:

Nice man, hope you get into them!

G
GDBrown
My weekend starts tomorrow!
:shock:
:D:D:D
:lol::lol::lol::lol:
:tongue::yay::yay::tongue:

brandon4455
brandon4455
Phil_Bud said:

a hangover and springers? hahaha

D
Drew9870
Phil_Bud said:

Hey, sounds similar to my plans, except it will be a 20th Bday. I will be the guy ''chumming'' the water at the Santiam if all goes as planned :D.

You're right Brandon, a hangover and Springers (and pouring down rain).

brandon4455
brandon4455
Drew9870 said:
Hey, sounds similar to my plans, except it will be a 20th Bday. I will be the guy ''chumming'' the water at the Santiam if all goes as planned :D.

You're right Brandon, a hangover and Springers (and pouring down rain).

sounds like a good day in my book. well, besides puking your guts up :lol: your going to be too wasted to set the hook if you get a bite LOL!

Last edited: