Who's down for a flotilla?

K

koboabe

I have been wanting to float the clack, but haven't had a shuttle, trailer ( assembling the boat on the bank sucks with my K-Pump) or waders... Until now
With my birthday being close I decided to get myself some waders and a trailer... and I am itching to take my toon out for a float

with my trailer I could easily tow a few boats to the launch with room for 4 in my Subaru, but we need at least three people in order to shuttle.

this float would be in a couple weeks depending on interest and schedules
Thinking feldheimer-->Barton or Barton to Carver/Riverside on a Sat or Sunday

E

eggs

I might be down to bring my driftboat on sunday... i will have to see how things line up in the next couple days..

T

The Nothing

i'd like to join up! Not so sure about taking the yak until i've been on the river with someone else...

J

justNorthofya

lets do it ...I prefer Sunday as well ( I work overnight on Fridays)...I'll have a spot open in my boat if anyone wants to come along

E

eggs

I either need another person w/ a car or a shuttle... might be able to talk my old man into moving my rig for me..

J

justNorthofya

maybe we could leave koboabe's car and trailer at the take out and strap the 'toon to my boat then he could shuttle us back to get our rigs when we finish ?? or Nothing could piggy back his yak with yours.

I need to get out for some steel...and I want to learn this river for salmon season

Last edited:
K

koboabe

maybe we could leave koboabe's car and trailer at the take out and strap the 'toon to my boat then he could shuttle us back to get our rigs when we finish ?? or Nothing could piggy back his yak with yours.

I need to get out for some steel...and I want to learn this river for salmon season
I'm down with that... I am going to be at the coast this weekend though.

T

The Nothing

unfortunately i'm no good for the weekends (until i find a new job) and stuck with wed/thursdays

N

nimzrock

I have been itching to run a river with my carpet, I can stack 1 or (2 ?) toons on top of mine in my s10 , have boards bolted across the top of the bed. I go on call next thursday , so would have to be the weekend of march 5th otherwise you guys have a great time - Nimz

E

eggs

I'll be on the rogue that weekend but always down any other time.

J

justNorthofya

okay..I'm planning for next Sat. morning (Feb. 26) I'm open to float any stretch but I think the river will be down so I'd like to try Carver to Riverside

K

koboabe

going to float the clac on Sat... I may just pay for a shuttle from Fled to barton/Carver or I am down to run a shorter float if anyone wants to come help me shuttle

J

justNorthofya

what time...I get off at 6:30 am and can be in OC around 8:15 with my boat

Feldheimers to Barton looks good...Carver may be a stretch for me (without sleep)

Last edited:
K

koboabe

I live in NoPo and can be there anytime that works.
we could do feld to barton or Barton to carver. either one works for me.

I dont really know the stretch between Feld and Barton though.
either way.

my thought was... if I was going to pay for a shuttle I might as well just double my float.
I think the river is pretty high and I doubt either stretch will take that long

J

justNorthofya

I don't know either stretch...but I really want to learn

you pick one and get back to me... I'll prep the boat and be ready to meet up with you where ever

Top Bottom