don't need info just want to give a shout out who's going

O
OnTheDrop
i'll be out there time to time!

H
hawkeyes
SteelmonKiller20 said:
i'll be out there time to time!

thought there would be more than this maybe no one on here knows how to catch them

I
Ifishforfood
I will be for sure, time allowing. those suckers are tricky, still havent found a pikeminnow honey hole, always catch them randomly when not expecting them. maybe this year that will change!

B
brad10095
i'm going to try. Don't know how or where yet, but willing to learn.

I
Ifishforfood
hey all, just an updat; pikeys are in! caught one 18 incher last saturday at cascade locks at the boat launch. also caught and released a small 5 inch pike. my friend that was along caught a 9 inch keeper pikeminnow, and another small 6 incher. we fished from 9 pm friday nite till 2pm starday. def. crappy, but it was cool to at least get a lil sumthing. then, on wednesday night, i went out off of marine drive and 185th and caught just one 16.5 inch pikeminnow, as well as plenty of peamouth. theres action, but really hard to tie into any pikeminnow. if your gonna do it, i reccomend moving a lot till you get action. oh and i was using nightcrawlers for bait. good luck guys, hope you land some of them salmon killers!

T
Troutier Bassier
I already have some turned in...

T
Troutier Bassier
btw 185th and Marine Drive are house boats...

I
Ifishforfood
obviously. whats your point

T
thongprong
Obviously, you DO need some info!

Obviously, you DO need some info!

There is no regulation that says undersized pikeminnow must be released. KILL them anyway, even if you don't get a reward, dummy!

M
Moe
This is the first time trying for them and trying for the bounty